Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Obscene_Fetish (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-18-2014, 01:11 AM

So I have decided to post some of my favorite creations. First off, I would like to credit the following sources: The Purrrrfection Doll Maker, Dolls.com.br, and StyleDollz. Several of my dolls are customized on MS Paint and most of these dolls are hand drawn. However, I do use these makers and sites for bases, and other miscellaneous things. I put a lot of work into these and it is a true joy to do so.

This, first one, is a doll that I made for my contest PJ Party. No kidding, I spent 2 hours on the details of the bed. Each doll is wearing PJ Rompers, hand drawn by me.

She is the epitomizes the inner me. I love her dearly.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 08-18-2014 at 01:53 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-18-2014, 02:22 AM

These are both so cool! I'm not sure if you intended this, but I'm totally getting an "older Power Puff Girls" vibe from your PJ doll...even though the hair colors might not match up exactly But I really like how classy they look; the muted colors work really well Love the outfit on the second doll, too!

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Obscene_Fetish (Offline)
Silent

Default 08-18-2014, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belladoggy View Post
These are both so cool! I'm not sure if you intended this, but I'm totally getting an "older Power Puff Girls" vibe from your PJ doll...even though the hair colors might not match up exactly But I really like how classy they look; the muted colors work really well Love the outfit on the second doll, too!

It was not my intention, but when I was done, I saw it. It made me giggle. I loved the power puff girls.

I have been a hardcore fan since the beginning. Even though it can be cheesy, I love it.

I Love Lafayette. This picture was something I had to nail. If you don't watch the show, he is one of the most sassy characters.

Eric is so gorgeous. He has such sex appeal that maybe this doll fell short of, but I love it. I wanted him to scream out "Hello Sookie" without writing it and I think that is what I accomplished.

What can I say? I am partial to red heads and the baby vamp really speaks to me. This is an actual outfit she wore in a Halloween episode.

This is a doll that I made for the China Girl Contest. Body and head are from Purrrfection doll maker. I made tweaks to the skin tones. I hand drew the Kimono and I think that it was redone 5 times before I came up with this one.

I love The Big Bang Theory. Sheldon and Amy have the cutest relationship. I love them as a couple and as individuals. This one took me a VERY long time.. 5+ hours, overall. I hand drew Sheldon and his wardrobe. Amy is about 90% handrawn. I am so pleased with how it came out.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 08-18-2014 at 01:54 PM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Obscene_Fetish (Offline)
Silent

Default 08-18-2014, 11:14 AM

I don't watch a lot of Anime, but I definitely have a few favorites.

Elfen Lied is the creepiest anime out there. It is so good. This is the main character Lucy.

If you watch Anime, I am sure that you have seen Cowboy Bebop. It's one of the best Anime's there is. Faye is a true vixen.

These are some dolls that I made for the Goth Masquerade Contest. I used bits and pieces from the "Purrfection" dollmaker and some from Dolls.Com.Br. I customized every piece though.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 08-18-2014 at 01:55 PM.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Obscene_Fetish (Offline)
Silent

Default Other Contest Dolls - 08-18-2014, 11:29 AM

The first doll I made and submitted for the contest,
~* MLP: Friendship Is Magic - Applejack *~

This lovely lady was made for the contest,
Birthday Beauties Gemstones

Last but not least is a doll that I made for the contest-
Vintage

(#6 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-18-2014, 11:43 AM

My favorite of your masquerade dolls is the black and teal one, though my favorite mask is the one on the doll with the purple sash.

That kimono is so well done! I also really like your Sheldon/Amy doll; a bit of CC: Sheldon's pants are a bit "pillowy"; try looking in the "dolling resources" thread for some good tutorials on shading clothes (they have much better advice than I could give right now!).

Your birthstone doll is lovely; my favorite part is the cascading text. The background works really well, too. I'd like to see you do more dolls with backgrounds, maybe even dolls with frames

I really like AJ's boots and neckerchief, but your are having some issues with pillowy-ness again. I'm not sure if she is wearing shorts or a skirt; the bottom outline is too straight, it should follow the curve of her legs more. At the moment, it's just two straight lines which makes it look very jagged. The top of her...bottoms, I guess...should also have a bit more of a curve to it. My only other nitpick is that the hairstyle is wrong for the character; she usually has it in a pony tail! But that is a personal nitpick because she's my favorite pony . The head you picked is still lovely.

Very cute vintage doll! Is she wearing some kind of powder mask? The only nitpick there is that I don't think ladies were allowed to be that risqué back in the day! Plunging necklines and exposed ankles? *GASP* Scandalous! No but really she's very cute; love the droopy little feather headband!

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Obscene_Fetish (Offline)
Silent

Default 08-18-2014, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belladoggy View Post
My favorite of your masquerade dolls is the black and teal one, though my favorite mask is the one on the doll with the purple sash.

That kimono is so well done! I also really like your Sheldon/Amy doll; a bit of CC: Sheldon's pants are a bit "pillowy"; try looking in the "dolling resources" thread for some good tutorials on shading clothes (they have much better advice than I could give right now!).

Your birthstone doll is lovely; my favorite part is the cascading text. The background works really well, too. I'd like to see you do more dolls with backgrounds, maybe even dolls with frames

I really like AJ's boots and neckerchief, but your are having some issues with pillowy-ness again. I'm not sure if she is wearing shorts or a skirt; the bottom outline is too straight, it should follow the curve of her legs more. At the moment, it's just two straight lines which makes it look very jagged. The top of her...bottoms, I guess...should also have a bit more of a curve to it. My only other nitpick is that the hairstyle is wrong for the character; she usually has it in a pony tail! But that is a personal nitpick because she's my favorite pony . The head you picked is still lovely.

Very cute vintage doll! Is she wearing some kind of powder mask? The only nitpick there is that I don't think ladies were allowed to be that risqué back in the day! Plunging necklines and exposed ankles? *GASP* Scandalous! No but really she's very cute; love the droopy little feather headband!

Thank you for your suggestions, Belladoggy. Yes, I see what you're saying about "pillowy-ness". I also see what you mean about Applejacks bottoms being jagged. I will look into the threads for more tips and tutorials.

Yes, the vintage doll is meant to look as if she has a light powder on. Fair skin was favored back then. I see what your saying about the outfit being risque... and while it wasn't the norm.. some starlets did expose more flesh than others.

Again, thank you for the suggestions.