Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
LillyAwesome (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Emma's Dolls! - 07-15-2013, 05:11 PM

Hi! Okay, here are some of my dolls. Comments are welcome!

The first one is a random doll I made for no reason, the second is for Kaya's (keewee) black and white contest, the third one is a doll for Lovie's (LancasterPrincess) zoo contest, and the last one is a doll for Lovie's harvest contest.

Last edited by LillyAwesome : 07-15-2013 at 05:32 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
LillyAwesome (Offline)
Shuni

Default 07-15-2013, 05:21 PM

More dolls!

The first one is a doll for my rain contest, one of my favorite dolls ever. The second doll I forgot what it was for, and the third one is another one of my favorites, for Kaya's flower girl contest, I'm pretty sure!

Last edited by LillyAwesome : 07-15-2013 at 05:39 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-20-2013, 07:56 PM

These are all really amazing! I think my favorite is your wild flower one! So pretty!

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#4 (permalink))
Old
LillyAwesome (Offline)
Shuni

Default 07-28-2013, 02:53 PM

New Doll!

The first one, well.... it was supposed to be for Kaya's (keewee) Fairy Pageant, my rainbow fairy, but then she said I can't do Bonitas. D; The second one is also for Kaya's Fairy Pageant, and it's my fire fairy! I'm happy with how that one turned out. The third one is my official rainbow fairy. I love how she turned out!

Comments?

Last edited by LillyAwesome : 08-06-2013 at 03:20 PM.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
LillyAwesome (Offline)
Shuni

Default 08-11-2013, 10:16 AM

New dolls! *Yay!*
The first one was random doll at first, but then it turned into a doll for the shorty shorts contest. I like it, especially the flowers and the ducky. The second one is a random doll. I felt my spacey that day.... lol! The third one is a doll for my candy pageant, I did gumdrops, obviously! The fourth doll is my doll for Lovie's (LancasterPrincess) Molten Beauty contest.

Comments?

Last edited by LillyAwesome : 08-16-2013 at 03:38 PM.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
LillyAwesome (Offline)
Shuni

Default 08-16-2013, 03:40 PM

New dolls!

The first one is for Lovie's DIY Backgrounds contest. I like how it turned out. The second one is for the pirate contest. She has a glittery golden highlight, probably my favorite part of the doll, lol! The third one is for Ness's (Aussimum777) Birthstone contest.

Comments?

Last edited by LillyAwesome : 08-18-2013 at 03:34 PM.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
LillyAwesome (Offline)
Shuni

Default 09-07-2013, 02:30 PM

Okay, new doll! This one took me some time, I really wanted it to turn out good.

Its for Lovie's Stormy Beach contest.

Comments?

(#8 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-07-2013, 06:28 PM

Nice stormy doll, Emma! the rain animation works really well!

I think you could jazz up your dolls a bit more by using those fancier frames in Lovie and Ness' makers. And I'm not sure if you know, but for dolls for the contest section, the size limit is 250x250 (if you want the doll to animate/glitter). Most frames automatically come in that size.

My favorite of all of these is probably your Lava doll; excellent posing choice!

For the DIY background though, I feel it comes across as slightly slapped together; i wish you would have incorporated a base background, even something as simple as a block or two of color, so it's not completely transparent. I believe that is what bothers me about it. And if you look closely, her hand overlaps the...pokémon? which causes her too look pasted in; perhaps moving that to the foreground would help place her more "in" the scene in stead of "on" it.

The pirate doll is excellent; I love all the extra added props. That's more of what I hoped your DIY background doll would be. I know you can do it (you did it here) which is why I'm giving this CC.

I look forward to seeing more of your dolls, and I hope you keep trying new things with them!

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#9 (permalink))
Old
LillyAwesome (Offline)
Shuni

Default 09-15-2013, 11:12 AM

New Dolls!

The first one is for Ness's Birthstone Contest. I like how it turned out. The second one is a colorgaurd doll. Colorgaurd is basically twirling a flag, but you add baton if you want to and sometimes dance. When I was a colorgaurd, we actually had a competition routine where in the first part, (the dance) we would do that with our arms. (We had wings, lol) It was so fun! We didn't have the flag in the dance (We then picked it up after), but I had to incorporate it somehow. I really like this doll, especially because its resembling something I did!

Comments?

Last edited by LillyAwesome : 09-19-2013 at 07:13 PM.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
LillyAwesome (Offline)
Shuni

Default 10-06-2013, 12:57 PM

New dolls!

The first one is for a banner for The Contestants_Club, its a black cat fairy! The second one is for the Paradise contest, I think Ness made the contest. The third one is for the Bad vs. Good contest, I don't know who's that is.

Comments?

Last edited by LillyAwesome : 10-09-2013 at 06:13 PM.