Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#71 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-08-2013, 08:39 PM

I like getting comments, but if I wait for them I will get way behind in my posting. So I'm just gonna keep posting.

Believe
Credit: Options and Me
So this is for one of Lovie's Beyond the Portrait conests. I really like how the fairy looks. Not to fond of the unicorn anymore though... I think I should have done some different coloring on it, but at the time I liked it.

Sea Witch
Another Beyond the Portrait doll. This was a lot of fun to do. I really love how the frame looks with this doll. It's probably hard to see but I used a pattern from Sparkling Ice to create the texture on the 'tail' It actually really helped break up the hair and the tail reds so it didn't look like too much of a blob.

The White Wolf
Credit: Purrrfection and Me
So this is for Ness' contest Beauty and the Beast. This first round the beast is a wolf. I was thinking of a title while looking through her maker and when I saw this wolf. Perfect title. Anyways this doll actually came together really fast. I knew exactly what I wanted to do with every bit of it, which usually doesn't happen for me.

Pinkie Pie
So here is another MLP character. This is Pinkie Pie, obviously. WhenI looked into her I got the baker and that she is generally the comedic-relief. Oh and that pink thing in the background is fountain with pink water in it. Heck it's a party, maybe it's punch! ^^ Oh and the bottom of that dress isn't actually a dress ^_^

Well enjoy. And I'll most likely have another 4 dolls to post next week.

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#72 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-09-2013, 11:35 AM

You're super creative with these Beyond the Portrait dolls! And your Pinkie Pie doll is super cute! The dress is pretty cool, and I can definitively see her as Pinkie Pie.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#73 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 03-03-2013, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsShino View Post
I haven't gotten very far on my maker this week. ^_^ I've still been busy though.

Rusty Leaf Bettle
So this is my entry for Rnd 2 of Lovie's Little Gems contest. It was really hard finding a bettle to use cause a lot of them were just freaky looking. On this I had the doll completely done except the head and when I choose this head I didn't like it with the other dress that I choose so, I choose a completely different dress. I like it much better.

Miss Mars
So this is for the 4th round of my Miss Universe Pageant. I had to go with the traditional green for Mars. ^^ I really like the simple elegance of this one. And that happens to be one of the requirements for this round, along with the dark green skin, dark hair, and antenna.

Imagine
So Lovie put up a portrait doll that is supposed to inspire a scene for a contest. Well this was what I was inspired to do. I don't think anyone else would look at that portrait and think 'Oh I'm gonna make an Ice Queen Naga' The only thing I didn't do is make the hair white, but I actually liked it better this way. The one thing that bugs me is for some reason a spot of glitter appeared in the corner of her eye when I saved her. Weird.

Odile
Credit: Options, TDP, and Me
This is for another of Lovie's contests. We're supposed to be inspired by Swan Lake. I did Odile the Black Swan. I really like how this turned out. I should since this took me all day. Of course I have been pretty busy with customers too. And this time the random dot of glitter is on her leg. I don't know why it's doing that all of a sudden. Oh I figured I could post this cause I'm sure Lovie will get this approved on the contests fairly quickly.

Well there's my dollehs for now.

Would love some comments. Anyone? *crikets chirp* O_o
Your black swan doll is gorgeous, that dress Lovie made looks awesome in black.
I also like your rusty beetle doll, good choice of colours, btw that dress is from my maker.

(#74 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Default 03-03-2013, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Thanks! The Odile frame is one of mine. And I have totally been neglecting my maker. Bad me!

Well that Imagine Naga doll was kinda like opening a can of worms in to what can be called 'OMG FANTASY 'SPLOSION!' I most of the contest I have entered in the past few days if they aren't already fantasy I have twisted the theme in my mind to make fantasy work. Sooo... Anyhoo, I'll get on to the dollehs!

Scotland
Credit: Purrrfection, TDP, Google, and Me
This isn't part of the fantasy thing cause I made it before the Imagine Naga. Anyways, this is my entry for the first round of Ness' International pageant. As you can see I chose Scotland (or maybe that isn't obvious enough ^_^) Every single piece of that outfut is a different item that I searched for to put together to make an outfit that was casual Scottish. I did have a lot of fun with it however. And the background is in Scotland somewhere, I just can't remember where now... Eh *shrugs*

Namibia Fairy
Credit: Purrrfection, TDP, Me
This is for round 1 of Ness' International Fairy contest. I had a ton of fun looking at traditional African dress to find the country that I wanted to represent. This is another one that had a bunch of pieces to make the whole outfit. I had soooo much fun making this one though! Oh and I made the background. I painted/colored it in Pixlr. Unfortunately I didn't even think about making it for my maker, so I will try and make it again so it can be used and in a variety of colors.

Fluttershy

So this is Fluttershy for keewee's MLP contest. I did a little research for this one. Found out Fluttershy is a weak flyer (hence the small wings) and that she cares for animals (we got animals, there was specifically a rabbit mentioned). This was fun, and really sweet for me. Of course the glitter was being a total PAIN! But it finally turned out how I wanted.
Your Scottish rd 1 doll is beautifully done, she looks so traditional and your fluttershy doll is very pretty, I love the pastel pallette and the expression on the dolls face is also cute.

(#75 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Default 03-03-2013, 07:12 PM

Quote:
I like getting comments, but if I wait for them I will get way behind in my posting. So I'm just gonna keep posting.

Believe
So this is for one of Lovie's Beyond the Portrait conests. I really like how the fairy looks. Not to fond of the unicorn anymore though... I think I should have done some different coloring on it, but at the time I liked it.

Sea Witch
Another Beyond the Portrait doll. This was a lot of fun to do. I really love how the frame looks with this doll. It's probably hard to see but I used a pattern from Sparkling Ice to create the texture on the 'tail' It actually really helped break up the hair and the tail reds so it didn't look like too much of a blob.

The White Wolf
Credit: Purrrfection and Me
So this is for Ness' contest Beauty and the Beast. This first round the beast is a wolf. I was thinking of a title while looking through her maker and when I saw this wolf. Perfect title. Anyways this doll actually came together really fast. I knew exactly what I wanted to do with every bit of it, which usually doesn't happen for me.

Pinkie Pie
So here is another MLP character. This is Pinkie Pie, obviously. WhenI looked into her I got the baker and that she is generally the comedic-relief. Oh and that pink thing in the background is fountain with pink water in it. Heck it's a party, maybe it's punch! ^^ Oh and the bottom of that dress isn't actually a dress ^_^

Well enjoy. And I'll most likely have another 4 dolls to post next week.
Pinkie pie is adorable, I dont like the way half of her dress is cut out though, you should have chosen a different frame.
Your white wolf is amazing, I am a real sucker for fantasy dolls of any kind and when they are well done it makes them even more special, good job on that one.
The sea witch doll is very creative, I wouldnt have thought of that, not too keen on the skin pallette you chose.
Your believe doll is amazing, I love the dress, hair and the frame is beautiful albeit a little hard to see on the white background, I also dont like the colours you chose for the hair on the unicorn, again you cut out too much of the dress.,
Great job on more amazing dolls.