Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#51 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-11-2012, 11:43 PM

Thank you! I have tons of fun with editing and such. I didn't know you made tha frame, I found it on Lovie's maker.

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#52 (permalink))
Old
tinker_bell_96 (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-11-2012, 11:52 PM

your steampunk doll is awesome!!! i love it!!

Avi by Lovie
Sig by Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#53 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 11-12-2012, 07:15 PM

I absolutely love your steam punk doll, the colours, the outfit, all sooo amazing.
Your creature doll is equally amazing, the head peice is awesome.
Your club doll is really cute although i would have loved to see the hairstyles of the characters, Great job on all!

(#54 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Default 11-14-2012, 10:06 PM

Thanks for the lovin'!!

I really like my steampunk doll too. ^_^

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
(#55 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Default 11-28-2012, 10:29 PM

So it's been a while since I put anything up. Not that I have a ton to put up at the moment.

Celestial Me
Credit: Purrrfection and The Contestants Club
So this is my Av over at the club right now. I was kinda lazy and and went for something simple, but I still like it.

Miss Venus
Credit: Purrrfection, Options (maybe O_o) and me
This is for Round 2 of my Miss Universe contest. I ended up completely re-doing the requirements on her (after having one competely done) cause I ended up not liking the other one. And yes I have used the same frame as Mercury.

Desert Elf
Credit: Options
So I chose the Desert territory for Lovie's new pageant contest. I had a lot of fun with this. I tried to use the glitter in TDP maker but when I save, it doesn't work no matter how I save it. Grrr. Oh well, I'm just fine with this. Hopefully I can remember what I did to get that skin and hair color for the next rounds. ^^

Windy
Credit: Purrrfection and Me (I swear I will put my maker up eventually ^^)
So this is my entry for the first round of Ness's new contest. If you couldn't tell this round was for wind. I absolutely love this. I don't know why I like it so much, but I do. Of course it was a pain to put together cause it was the first thing I have done since before Thanksgiving and I wasn't quite used to the touchiness of the maker and kept moving things I didn't want to.

Okay I guess I had more things than I thought. I have a couple things to just finish up so I might post a few more tonight.

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
(#56 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Default 11-29-2012, 12:02 AM

Okay here are a few more.

Pink
Credit: TDP and Me
So I have finally got my rear in gear and started Round 3 of my Color Your World Contest. This is the first round of the single colors and I have decided to go with pink, totally seasonal right?! I had this one done somewhere too, but I re-did it last night. It's actually pretty similar to the original.

Pegasus Companion
Credit: Options and Me
So this is for Miranda's Fantasy contest. This is the second round. I don't even remember the first round. O_o I went a little nutso with this doll. There is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY too much glitter on here. And really don't like the glitter on the frame, but after dealing it with the glitter itself for over an hour I just went with this one. Oh and in case you are wondering, that isn't actually a pegasus, it's a horse that I put wings on. *shrugs* Hey it works! Oh and the rainbowy stuff is supposed to be magic floating the petals... Dunno if that's what they look like though.... And I am noticing some things with the face and neck and shoulders that I probably should have fixed. Urgh, I keep finding little things on this one that bug me. Maybe it's just cause I'm annoyed about the frame... Well it's to late now.

Christmas Angel Me
Credit: Options, The Contestants Club and Me
So when I started this doll this was NOT what I was going for. I was making a contest image for something completely un-related to my other contests and this kinda took over. So instead of a new contest I ended up with me as a Christmas Poinsettia Angel. But I gotta say I really like how this turned out.

Well that's if for now. Comments, Questions, thrown rocks? Anything?!

Note to self: I must remember to put my various contest image size frames in my maker. They are oh so convieniant to have.

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
(#57 (permalink))
Old
tinker_bell_96 (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-29-2012, 01:43 AM

these are all amazing!!

i love your desert elf. everything about it works so well together

with your pegasus i think the problem is the color count is too high so some things got messed up which is why you are noticing the small things that you are

other than that i love them all

Avi by Lovie
Sig by Lovie
(#58 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Default 11-29-2012, 04:22 PM

Thanks. I think my desert elf is my fav too. Although I do like my Christmas Angel a lot.

Actually today the only thing really bugging me about the pegasus doll is the little spot on on the neck. I think I was just tired last night. The frame actually looks pretty good on the the darker background of the contest page.

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
(#59 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 11-30-2012, 04:19 AM

The desert elf is my favorite, the background is to die for, but then again your Christmas angel is soooo pretty...I was impressed by you windy doll also, it's great to have more competition around here it was getting a bit stale around here for a while with nobody dolling.

(#60 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 11-30-2012, 11:10 AM

Your avi: I like that you chose a color combo to typically used. Gives it some variation from all the other avi's being used.

Miss Venus: There's that frame again! I LOVE that frame! The contest definately suits Venus; The Brightest Planet. So glad you're sticking to fun facts. Have you heard the planets song? It's been stuck in my head for months now (course it doesn't help we've been watching Blues Clues back to back for months either...) It goes:

The Sun is a hot star,
Mercury is hot too,
Venus is the brightest planet,
And Earth's home to me and you!
Mars is the red one,
And Jupiter is most wide,
Saturns got those icy rings,
And Uranus spins on it's side!
Neptune's really windy,
And Pluto's really small! (You can tell it's an old song since Plutos listed as a planet, lol)
Well you wanted to name the Planets, and now you've named them all!

Such a fun song.

Desert Elf: I really liked your Desert Elf. The colors are phenominal, SOOO out of the ordinary you see.

Windy: The windy doll is really awesome. The only thing that gets me is that her sash is a bit distracting. Not because it's there, because I love that it's there, definately shows the windy weather, but rather because it's a bolder blue than her dress, and it pulls my eyes away from the doll. This doll would have been perfect had the scarf been a more muted color IMO.

Pink: Ohhhh yeaaahhhh.... I need to make my Pink entry...hmmmm need to decide on something creative.

Pegasus: This doll is very neat. I love the purple/champagn combo of colors. And I actually love all the glitter. There is a line between not enough and too much glitter, and I don't think you've crossed either lines.

Christmas Angel: BEST FOR LAST! I absolutely LOVE this doll!!! You turned a spring dress Christmas-y flawlessly, a feat in of itself. But then the doll altogether looks fabulous. And I LOVE that you used Gold wings, I would have copped out and used a safer color that 'matched', but yours looks like the crowning jewel to this angel, so fantastic. Well done!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!