Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Smile 07-20-2012, 05:22 PM

All your dolls are awesome! Keep it up!
Just a CC, I noticed that on a lot of your dolls you use blonde heads. Try and switch it up and go for different styles.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 07-20-2012, 07:25 PM

I LOVE your Tangled doll! Great Job! I do notice a bit of a reoccurance with blonde heads too. There is some variety, but not a whole lot.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Blondie (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-15-2012, 11:37 PM

Thats so funny, i never even noticed i use blondes that much but i definitely do! I've been trying to use other hair colors lately! (maybe its because im blonde? lol idk)
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Blondie (Offline)
Silent

Default 08-16-2012, 12:19 AM

I made this doll for a contest where we were to pick a Egyptian goddess. I had a really hard time picking a goddess and finally decided on Sehkmet: Goddess of Fire. I made the dress and also the head piece which I ended up liking alot together. I took the idea from a picture i googled, which ended up working really well. The background took me forever to find, because i couldnt really find something that i liked that fit with what i wanted to portray... i wasnt really in love with this one but it worked.

This doll was for a similar contest... it might have even been a pagent, but it was medieval themed. I really liked how it turned out, the only part i dont like is her hair, but i dont hate it either. I edited the top half of the dress and drew the long sleeves in... the first thing i thought of with medieval was long sleeves so i made them touch the ground! lol i also made and boarder and i think the gold color works well with everything else.

This was for our club theme of my little pony, and when i was bored one night i decided to take all our avi's and make a banner, which ended up turning out pretty cute!

Last edited by Blondie : 08-16-2012 at 12:35 AM.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Blondie (Offline)
Silent

Default 08-16-2012, 12:24 AM

This was for Lovie's first round of the candy land contest and i really love the doll, the only part that sucks is since its so colorful, the background got that weird glittery effect. I made the dress and head piece, i liked the boarder but now that i look at it, i might have used another one.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Blondie (Offline)
Silent

Default 08-16-2012, 12:32 AM

This was for the contestants club contest, the theme was animals and i got nocturnal or night time animals. I dolled myself as a owl and Ness as a fox and in the end, i absolutly loved this doll, its one of my favorites, if not my favorite. I made both of the dresses and and made the boarder which i think fits sooooooo perfect with the theme and background and everything!! haha

This was another club contest doll and the theme was opposites attract, which ended up being alot more difficult that i thought it would be. I got Good/Bad and kinda went with good angel/bad angel but didnt do it literally. I added alot of layers to make it look more cohesive even though they were opposite. I did editing to both dolls.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-16-2012, 02:33 PM

I love all these dolls, but my most favorite has to be your opposites doll; I love how the frames separates and yet joins the image, the backgrounds are great, the variation in color and pose is great, and the use of vines to tie it together is great! I absolutely love that doll!

And you're editing dresses; that's such a huge step! I really like the addition of sleeves on your medieval doll, and I agree that the gold works really well. Kudos!

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Blondie (Offline)
Silent

Default 08-18-2012, 03:50 PM

This doll was for Ness's Mythical Beauties contest, and i chose a Huldra, which is a seductive forest creature, who has a cow tail and looks like the bark of a tree from the back. Knowing that my doll probably makes alot more sense lol I really like the way she turned out. even though her bottom half is a tree, i still think shes pretty, i think it works.

This is my second round entry which was the mythical character in love. She is seducing a traveler who is coming though the forest, and i added the words "come with me" to get that point across a little more. I chose a leafy looking outfit for her, since she lives in the forest. I wish i would have remembered to add flowers to hear hair again, that was gonna be the theme that tied to two together, but i used red which is also tying them together, so it works