Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#111 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 03-01-2013, 09:27 PM

It seems we have a stale mate here, Miranda do I have permission to kick start this contest section?, I have a great idea

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#112 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-13-2013, 01:17 AM

Ok Everyone! New Contest. So the new theme is *drum roll please*

Novel Characters

For this contest, pick a book and create a character from that book. It can be any book.

Some suggestions are:
Hunger Games Series
Morganville Vampire Series by Rachel Caine
The Selection Series Kiera Cass
House of Night Series by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast
The Goddess Inheritance Series by Aimee Carter

(These were just the ones on my book shelf)

Please tell me the Name of the Book, Character Name and who wrote the book when entering.

HAVE FUN!!!

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#113 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 07-13-2013, 07:01 PM

Guess I'll be doing HoN on this one too since I already made Shuni heads for the girls group, lol.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#114 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-15-2013, 12:10 AM

Haha! Goddess do I love HoN!

And I thought this would be easiest to get everyone back into the rhythm of contests!

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#115 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-21-2013, 03:46 PM

Here's my entry; Rowan, Kestrel and Jade Redfern from "Daughters Of Darkness" by L J Smith. It's one of the "Night World" series. I chose to doll all three of them as they're sisters and come as a group. Rowan, Kestrel and Jade are all vampires.

Dollmaker: Purrrfection.

(#116 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 07-26-2013, 04:24 PM

Okay, I used The Breast Cancer Awareness dolls on TDP, and the heads I made YEARS ago...this is actually my 1st time using them, lol.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#117 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Default 08-22-2013, 04:33 AM

I need till the weekend to finish if possible

(#118 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 06:18 PM

No problem!!

<3
(#119 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Default 08-24-2013, 11:37 PM

So I chose game of Thrones because it's my favorite show atm and I have heard the books are equally as awesome, the character I chose to doll is Daenerys Targaryen she is beautiful and powerful, here she sits on the iron throne, I tried to replicate her dress as best I could, it is one of my favorite dresses in the show.
Drakaris is a command she uses when she wants her dragons to attack, enjoy!

(#120 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-24-2013, 11:47 PM

Awesome! All these entries are amazing!

Well, this is finally closed and I should have prizes up soon!

<3