Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
katiebear_X3 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default Katie's dollmaker dolls - 07-21-2011, 08:48 PM

my entry for miss tdp dollmakers contest check out the contest for the description
dollmaker used: The_Contestants Club donated props

Last edited by katiebear_X3 : 07-21-2011 at 09:16 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
katiebear_X3 (Offline)
Bonita

Default 07-23-2011, 05:31 PM

more dolls for contests

first is my entry for miranda's cowgirl contest

dollmaker used: PURRRFECTION for the fire, shuni for the hat, lovies donated stuff for the background and head, ness's donated stuff for the body/outfit and the frame is my sister's

next is my entry for ness's desert contest i decided to go with a different kind of desert to shake up the entries hopefully it is excepted this is one of my favorites

dollmaker used: my sister for the frame and head, lovie's donated stuff for the flowers, ness's donated stuff for the dress and elouai for the background

my entry for mirand'as pinkie pie contest another one of my faves

dollmaker used: ness's donated stuff for the body, lovies donated stuff for the head, elouai for the background
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
katiebear_X3 (Offline)
Bonita

Default 07-23-2011, 05:33 PM

my entry for ness's 60's contest

dollmaker used: PURRRFECTION for car and dress, ness's donated stuff for body, lovie's donated stuff for background, my sister for the frame and head

my entry for ness's night goddess contest another one of my faves

dollmaker used: lovie's donated stuff for the head and sparkley thing, google for the background, my sister for the body and frame

my entry for ness's summer fairy contest

dollmaker used: ness's donated stuff for the body and wing, lovies donated stuff for the backgound and the table thing, my sister for the frame and head
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 07-23-2011, 09:49 PM

Wow....Some stunning entries there, you are such a great doller even though you are new to this, Good job!
It's great to see you are having fun and I look forward to seeing more from you.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-23-2011, 10:07 PM

My favorite is you Desert Moon doll. Very unique and creative! and tell Nissa that those frames are absolutely stunning. Lol she should consider opening a shop if she wants to/has time to.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#6 (permalink))
Old
katiebear_X3 (Offline)
Bonita

Default 07-23-2011, 11:45 PM

thanks ness and bridie your comments mean a lot and bridie nissa says thank you about the frames she has thought about it but when she gets more time
(#7 (permalink))
Old
katiebear_X3 (Offline)
Bonita

Default 07-24-2011, 09:52 PM

this is my miss tdp round 2 entry

Name: Leigha
Short Explanation/Comments: Leigha had a photoshoot as a Japanese Geisha Girl. this was the picture that the agency gave her to put into her modelling portfolio. she is very proud of the accomplishment that she had done.
dollmaker used: The_Contestants donated items for the head, ness's donated items for the dress body and arms, my sister for the frame, google for the background
(#8 (permalink))
Old
katiebear_X3 (Offline)
Bonita

Default 07-27-2011, 12:11 PM

my newest doll for ness's natural beauties round 3: waterfall

dollmaker used: ness's donated items for the dress/body, head and frame from my sister nissa, foogle for the background