Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   In Doll Makers (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/doll-makers/)
-   -   Katie's dollmaker dolls (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/doll-makers/23001-katies-dollmaker-dolls.html)

katiebear_X3 07-21-2011 08:48 PM

Katie's dollmaker dolls

my entry for miss tdp dollmakers contest check out the contest for the description
dollmaker used: The_Contestants Club donated props

katiebear_X3 07-23-2011 05:31 PM

more dolls for contests

first is my entry for miranda's cowgirl contest

dollmaker used: PURRRFECTION for the fire, shuni for the hat, lovies donated stuff for the background and head, ness's donated stuff for the body/outfit and the frame is my sister's

next is my entry for ness's desert contest i decided to go with a different kind of desert to shake up the entries hopefully it is excepted this is one of my favorites :D

dollmaker used: my sister for the frame and head, lovie's donated stuff for the flowers, ness's donated stuff for the dress and elouai for the background

my entry for mirand'as pinkie pie contest another one of my faves

dollmaker used: ness's donated stuff for the body, lovies donated stuff for the head, elouai for the background

katiebear_X3 07-23-2011 05:33 PM

my entry for ness's 60's contest

dollmaker used: PURRRFECTION for car and dress, ness's donated stuff for body, lovie's donated stuff for background, my sister for the frame and head

my entry for ness's night goddess contest another one of my faves

dollmaker used: lovie's donated stuff for the head and sparkley thing, google for the background, my sister for the body and frame

my entry for ness's summer fairy contest

dollmaker used: ness's donated stuff for the body and wing, lovies donated stuff for the backgound and the table thing, my sister for the frame and head

Aussiemum777 07-23-2011 09:49 PM

Wow....Some stunning entries there, you are such a great doller even though you are new to this, Good job!
It's great to see you are having fun and I look forward to seeing more from you.

belladoggy 07-23-2011 10:07 PM

My favorite is you Desert Moon doll. Very unique and creative! and tell Nissa that those frames are absolutely stunning. Lol she should consider opening a shop if she wants to/has time to.

katiebear_X3 07-23-2011 11:45 PM

thanks ness and bridie your comments mean a lot and bridie nissa says thank you about the frames she has thought about it but when she gets more time

katiebear_X3 07-24-2011 09:52 PM

this is my miss tdp round 2 entry

Name: Leigha
Short Explanation/Comments: Leigha had a photoshoot as a Japanese Geisha Girl. this was the picture that the agency gave her to put into her modelling portfolio. she is very proud of the accomplishment that she had done.
dollmaker used: The_Contestants donated items for the head, ness's donated items for the dress body and arms, my sister for the frame, google for the background

katiebear_X3 07-27-2011 12:11 PM

my newest doll for ness's natural beauties round 3: waterfall

dollmaker used: ness's donated items for the dress/body, head and frame from my sister nissa, foogle for the background