Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default *Chessie's Dolls* - 08-06-2010, 03:05 AM

I thought since the majority of my dolls are dollmaker dolls it was time to open a thread so everyone can comment on them...:3
Please tell me what you think, I always like feedback ^.^

Here are some of my most recent dolls, just to begin with...xD

She was originally made for Miranda's Donkey Skin fairytale contest but due to my stupidity and misunderstanding of the rules she doesn't qualify. I really do like her though so here she is :3
Also, made the frame myself, I'm very proud of that fact despite the utter cra.piness of it xD

My Colour Splash doll, for another of Miranda's contests. A very rushed effort since I had half an hour to put it togther from scratch. Not really much to say

My avi, for the Conestants Club. The theme is Victorian, elegance was a must. I doubt I nailed it but this avi is the product of my attempt *gigglesnort* pathetic, I do realize but nevertheless an avi ^.^

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 09-04-2010, 10:40 PM

Chessie..Your Donkey skin doll is very pretty...Sooo feminine..Good job.
The frame is really good..I have been having fun making my own frames lately they have a certain uniqueness when you make them yourself.

Your idea for the colour splash doll is also very creative, your colour choice is very pale though and a more vibrant shade would have made the whole doll pop..Great job! Your dolls are just getting better & better.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-04-2010, 11:25 PM

Thanks ^.^

I'll keep all the advice in mind :3

(#4 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-22-2011, 04:21 AM

Chessie, I just have to say, I adore the frames you made and that you let other people (like me) use them; they come in awfully handy! Thanks so much, again!

Av/Sig set: Lovie