Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#81 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-21-2013, 01:08 AM

Yup! That's what I was talking about. I think I can do that in GIMP and I'll definitely look at that website!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#82 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-21-2013, 09:52 AM

Rachel, you definitely can. Though I must say it never occurred to me to duplicate it TWICE and shift it both directions; that was an ingenious move, Lovie! I'm going to come back in here and comment on your doll dump later when I have more time. (There are A LOT of dolls, lol)

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#83 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-21-2013, 01:17 PM

I love your entry for the "Garden Of Eden" contest; I know it might seem a little funny to have that theme for a contest and then say "no nudes" but I didn't want the more unsavoury aspects of TDP to use it as an excuse to enter dirty dolls... O.o

I love the sparklies! The moth dolls are great and I love the smile on the clothing moth doll.

(#84 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 01-21-2013, 07:53 PM

Thanks everyone! And I had a lot of fun with the Eden doll Miranda, it was a great contest.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#85 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 05-27-2013, 11:54 AM

Haven't made dolls in quite a while. Here's some that I made the last 3 days.

(#86 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-04-2013, 03:43 PM

New set of dolls.

These are probably my best SET of dolls ever. I really like them. It's a shame the animated background on the Beware doll wasn't done seamlessly, but I still liked the background anyway.

The Beware doll is inspired by Proverbs 2, currently it's a big deal in my life as our family is fixing to be torn apart because a snake has slithered on in. I'm absolutely astonished at how this religious family has fallen so far since Mom passed. It's sickening. All I can do is watch in horror.

The Giantess doll was awesome, however that was not how I wanted her to come out. I was going to do a fearsomely savage hunting doll, but figured it wouldn't go over well, so went will cool hunter instead.
It's base is credited to Fiona Marchbank - Portfolio

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 06-04-2013 at 03:47 PM.
(#87 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-05-2013, 12:40 AM

D: They're all so...beautiful! :')
Buddhism-The doll is simple and goes straight to the point. I wouldn't mind entering, but religion, besides Christianity, isn't really my thing.
Dream Giver-Definitely a well thought out contest idea! Only CC is that the bo.obs are very...rounded. LOL!
Dark Mistress-Looks very cool. I can't wait to submit an entry!
Radiant River-I love the different shades of green and how the doll must be something other than a mermaid. It bring a challenge to the table.
Hunter Giantress-Wow! The doll itself looks big! Perhaps it's the fact that the frame is small, but that's a good thing. It really brings out the giant in her!
Beware-I gotta hand it to you Lovie. This doll is super amazing. The background, the frame, the doll all fit together perfectly. The animation adds a very nice effect as well! And as a side note: I'm sorry for any trouble that may be in your family. Not far away, in Proverbs 3:5 (My favorite verse) "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding." Bad things happen to everyone. Sometimes we feel confused or lost, but really we just need to trust God. I'll make sure to keep you in my prayers.

(#88 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-06-2013, 12:58 AM

Haha, you noticed that too huh? I should have edited the base, but I didn't have time so I left it. It's been bugging me ever since, I should have made time to edit the base to my skin style. ;P

(#89 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-21-2013, 09:17 PM

It's base is credited to Fiona Marchbank - Portfolio
Head is from Ness's maker PURRRFECTION

(#90 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-24-2013, 04:34 PM

2 1/2 dolls this time. The 1st is for Miranda's Cute Monsters contest. The 2nd is for Ness's Arabian Nights contest, which I'm excited about because there's a prize. That base came from her maker. Then lastly a doll I made of myself in Victorian era clothing. Late Victorian era, but just the same. ^^

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 06-24-2013 at 04:48 PM.