Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 09-04-2013, 05:46 PM

Then there was my pageant, which I'm not sure was popular enough to continue? Anywho, I made 2 dolls for it as well, but I only really liked this one:

I was afraid it would get voted low because of the light being "distracting" but I actually did that on purpose. She's a moth fae, thus attracted to light.
"Don't go into the light"
"I...can't...help...it...."
*bzzzzzztttt* Anyone else think of A Bugs Life when they see moths? Anyone? Anyone? No? Just me?.....awkward. xD

Okay, and now the one that's the whole reason for my upload:

Yeah, I'm REALLY proud of this one. An underwater fire elemental being. The ultimate rival of logic. I like how her fin rises like fire, her corset rises like fire. How her eyes are ablaze as well as streaks of her blazen hair. Yup. Pretty proud. ^^

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-06-2013, 11:43 AM

I actually really love how ethereal your forest fae is; like I said before, that's what I wished my fairy for the pageant looked like!

I didn't even notice all the stuff in the background of the other until you pointed it out, but now that I take a closer look, I love the bones scattered everywhere! I also loved the frame you used for that one.

I had a similar idea for the background contest (though I never got around to executing it), but I never thought to clear out the animals and make it into a lake; that was super creative of you!

The elemental mermaid looks pretty cool (I love the fish!), but I think her hairstyle doesn't fit with the rest of her. It's too...plain and straight in my opinion. I wish you would have used an updo or a wilder style, something to continue the rising flame motif. Regardless, it's still a very cool looking doll; that background is stunning!

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2013, 03:50 PM

I agree with the hairstyle. I got rushed towards the end because Gracie was stirring from her nap, lol. Wish I'd had time to draw hair, or my original plan was to animate her hair, that would have been cool.

(#104 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-20-2013, 07:37 PM

I used my maker, and the background came from Ness's maker, PURRRFECTION.

(#105 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Default 09-21-2013, 03:20 AM

My jaw literally just dropped. I might come back and see if there is any CC worth giving later, but for now I'm content to be blown away by this doll. That's the greta thing about the forums, right? No pesky 250x250 limit

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#106 (permalink))
Old
Lucifrette (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Default 09-21-2013, 07:31 PM

Oh that it beyond beautiful

Avi made by me
Want me to make you one?
Click here
Sig made by D3SP0

♥♦♣♠
(#107 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-21-2013, 08:47 PM

Awe, thanks you two!

Yeah, I ADORE not being restricted to a frame size. The wings deserved some freedom in this doll, lol.

(#108 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-26-2014, 01:14 PM

I haven't commented in a while! No time like the present!

Native American- If I remember right, it was difficult to use this background so kudos to you for changing it up!
Evil Fairy-Very dark and very cool!
Forest Fae-I really like this one! I can't stop looking at the light.
Rival Logic-Woah! Kudos to stepping outside the box! I love how her tail looks like it's on fire.
Night wing Nightmare-Ooh! Great job on this one. It's so nice not being restricted to glitter size in the forums.