Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   In Doll Makers (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/doll-makers/)
-   -   Nissa's dollie (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/doll-makers/21902-nissas-dollie.html)

tinker_bell_96 12-14-2009 06:10 PM

Nissa's dollie

here is my thread to get CC and Kudos for the dolls that i make

here are some of my most recent ones:

this was for Amy's (prin367cess) dollmaker contest we had to make a doll based on a holiday card

this one was for Lovie's (LancasterPrincess) contest in the contest section and the contest was to make a holiday ballet doll so i made myself (black hair) and my older sister Lexi (This_is_for_you_22)

will be posting more soon

Andjelija 12-14-2009 06:23 PM

They're sooo cute, especialy the first one... and the second one XD

tinker_bell_96 12-20-2009 10:32 PM

here are some more dolls i have recently made

for lovie's dancer contest round 2 took forever to make this doll mostly from the editing of the base
the background came from google the heads came from stuff on my computer

here are the steps i took to edit the base and make the doll part they are numbered of course haha

i dont remember what site i got the base from but if someone can help me out with that i would appretiate that

here is a doll i made for Anna's (strengthofheart) christmas angel contest in the contests section i like how the light is coming from behind her as if illuminating her like she is a real angel and everything came from my stuff on my computer

CC and kudos are welcome and appretiated

tinker_bell_96 01-15-2010 08:59 AM

here are a lot of new dolls lol
first is a rainbow leprechaun for amy and miranda's rainbow contest (glittered and non-glittered version)

i handdrew the pot (the shape came out great but idk about the shading lol)

here are my twin contest dolls for ness's contest

tinker_bell_96 01-15-2010 09:02 AM

sorry for the double post but i can only put 4 images in a post at a time lol

here is my snowflake fairy for lovie's contest

my entry for chessie's forum contest

my entry for amy's contest

my entry for stef's contest

tinker_bell_96 01-15-2010 09:07 AM

ok this is my last post for now

my entry for lovie's princess contest plus a practice doll

in the practoce doll (aztec princess) i handdrew the necklace top thing, the skirt and shoes and the armband plz tell me what you think about the handdrawing lol and if you think it sucks tell me how i can improve i made it without any tutorials

tinker_bell_96 04-25-2011 11:15 AM

wow i havent posted here in forever lol
my tiger doll for miranda's zodiac animals contest and her easter contest

my entry for her zodiac signs contest and her weather: storms contest

tinker_bell_96 04-25-2011 11:16 AM

and last but not least my entry for ness's wild cats contest

she is meant to be like a vegas show girl hehe i was going to do a white tiger but then i thought there would be too much white

let me know what you guys think and what i could make better or even what you wanna see me doll next

eros 07-29-2011 07:48 PM

I like a lot of your dolls. I think your Aztec doll is really cool. You also make beautiful borders! Keep up the good work!:D

tinker_bell_96 07-29-2011 09:13 PM

thanks :D the border that was used the most was actually a secret santa gift that was given to me =]