Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 09-21-2012, 01:28 PM

I really liked your Tho.rny Elf! And your Fire/Ice doll too! You've got such creativity with dolling.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
tinker_bell_96 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-01-2012, 04:24 AM

finally getting a chance to do an update lol

here are all of my creatures pageant dolls and entries

1st rd contest pic. i started this pageant because of the squid that lovie had made and gave to me for an item trade we were doing to help her get maker back online
squid and head by lovie
outfit/pose from PURRRFECTION
bg i believe was one lovie made and i made the frame

rd 2 contest pic. mythical creatures
everything from lovie's maker Options

rd 2 entry (for some reason i dont have my rd 1 entry lol)
lovie's maker Options

final rd contest image

Avi by Lovie
Sig by Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
tinker_bell_96 (Offline)
Shuni

Default 12-01-2012, 04:29 AM

halloween dolls

for the Contestants_Club banner i decided to be a dallas cowboy cheerleader
pose and boots from Options
i drew the rest

halloween movie club contest. i got partnered with lovie and our movie was the addams family.
all items from Options. i had to draw the sleeves for our dresses and my socks lol

halloween forums costume contest
everything from Options. i drew the shirt and the lace going up the leg

Avi by Lovie
Sig by Lovie
(#24 (permalink))
Old
tinker_bell_96 (Offline)
Shuni

Default 12-01-2012, 04:36 AM

lots of contest dolls

lovie's prop challenge. lots of editing went into this
everything from Options except body which came from PURRRFECTION
i remember seeing someone use the prop the same way i was going to so i had to think fast before the contest was over. i aw the body in ness's maker and immediatly thought of avatar. so the prop was used kind of as the tree lol

had to make an entry that was mainly black and white with some other color allowed and i believe it was based off of an animal. i saw the penguin and the dress (which lots of editing was done)
Options

for miranda's pegasus contest. the glitter on the frame is hard to see but i love the way all of the colors came together

ness's windswept contest. pretty simple but i like the simplicity with the colors.
Options and PURRRFECTION

Avi by Lovie
Sig by Lovie
(#25 (permalink))
Old
tinker_bell_96 (Offline)
Shuni

Default 12-01-2012, 04:39 AM

for the miss venus contest. i LOVE how this doll turned out especially with the colors.
Options

for lovie's elven pageant. i chose valleyway and had the option of 2 valleys. either mountain or desert valley and i chose mountain valley. this is probably one of my favorite dolls to date. one of the requirements for her attire was fur so i added a fur scarf and added fur to the bottom of her (very heavily edited) dress. i love the colors and the animals and i just love this doll!!
Options and PURRRFECTION

Avi by Lovie
Sig by Lovie
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 12-01-2012, 05:09 AM

Your Miss Venus doll is very cute although the background is not very space like.
The prop challenge doll is my least favorite of the bunch, too much glitter.

Your elven Valley doll is my favorite, it is soo creative and I love what you did with the dress, The colours you chose are beautiful, I love everything about it and wouldnt change a thing.
I love dresses and outfits that are a little different, I am going to start a contest soon which is a little "Out of the ordinary" which you might enjoy entering, Look out for it in the next couple of days.
Great job Tink!

(#27 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-01-2012, 04:59 PM

Wow it has been a while.

I loved the creatures contest. I think my fav would have to be the first one. I just love the squid and the colors were great.

Of your Halloween dolls I think the club contest one is my favorite. I love the Addam's Family (TV show, movies, and cartoon) when I saw your entry I immediately knew who they were. I really like how you made Wednesday/you older.

I really like your Avatar doll. I've never seen the movie so I have nothing to say about accuracy, so I just like it. The only thing is the glitter on the frame is a bit distracting IMO.

I love the penguin! .....Um yeah.

I really like your Venus doll. It took me a while to figure out which dress that is because the colors make it look so different. I really like the headpiece you made too.

Now for your elf. I ADORE her! The colors are gorgeous the way you accessorized is just great. My only nit picky thing is the layering on the peacock. His head is in front of her hair but their placement on the ground shows that she should be in front of him perspective wise.... maybe it's just me.

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
(#28 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-02-2012, 02:26 PM

Oh, the penguin was for my Black and White and WILD contest; I'd wanted to host a color contest with a slight twist. I loved this entry as soon as I saw it; it was exactly what I was looking for/hoping people would enter.

My favorite of the Halloween dolls is the one you did for the forums, though I know one of the requirements was that it needed to look like a costume, and the one slightly lower wing doesn't really do that because of the pose you are sitting in; it looks like that's how it is supposed to be. I would have drawn in straps for the wings. I do love the shirt you drew, and if this has been for any other contest, those things I mentioned wouldn't have mattered.

The colors on your venus doll really pop, which is awesome. I agree with Ness about the background not really looking "out of this world", but don't remember that being one of the contest requirements. It's the castle that really makes it look more earth-y.

I like the windswept doll, but I don't think the hair looks windswept enough, and I think that's because of her pose: the dress looks like it's more windswept than the hair, so it doesn't match and it looks a little odd. The colors and concept are brilliant, though.

My favorite of all of them is your rd 2 creature entry, and my least favorite is the prop challenge, again because of the amount of glitter. I do love what you did with the body on that one, though.

You've grown so much since you first started, kudos to that!

Av/Sig set: Lovie