Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
tinker_bell_96 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-07-2012, 11:59 AM

havent posted anything in a long time so here are some newer dolls by me

banner doll for the club i am in.

entry for the last club contest we had. i ran it and the theme was animals and my group was cute and cuddly.

my current avi for the club i am in. our theme right now is MLP. and when i took the quiz i got Fluttershy.

doll for ness's egyptian goddes pageant. i chose Kebechet the goddess of purity. this doll took some serious editing but i am very happy with the outcome.

Avi by Lovie
Sig by Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
tinker_bell_96 (Offline)
Shuni

Default 08-07-2012, 12:00 PM

lastly my entry for Lovie's candy land contest round 1.

we had to doll one of the many looks of princess lolly or even make up our own but this has always been my favorite look of hers. this doll also took some serious editing

Avi by Lovie
Sig by Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-07-2012, 01:08 PM

Your club doll is really cute! I remember where the pose is. Also your Purity doll is so beautiful! I've never seen the dress before.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
tinker_bell_96 (Offline)
Shuni

Default 08-22-2012, 10:43 PM

some more dolls i have made recently

my 2 entries for Ness's mythical beauties contest. i didnt get to enter round 1 but these are for round 2

makers used: my offline maker for the backgrounds, frames made by me, offline maker for fairy body, PURRRFECTION for flowers, ness for elf body/outfit and head, lovie for fairy head

my last club contest doll. the theme was opposites and mine was fire and ice.

makers used: offline maker for everything, ness's maker for bg

last is my entry for Lovie's dollmaker contest here in the forums. the theme was disney revamped. i decided to make rapunzel (more based on the movie more than the fairytale)

makers used: lovie made everything

Avi by Lovie
Sig by Lovie
(#15 (permalink))
Old
tinker_bell_96 (Offline)
Shuni

Default 08-26-2012, 12:43 AM

some more dolls i have been working on recently

first are 3 different avi's made for the club i'm in or our current victorian theme

i made all of the items except for the dress in the 3rd one. credit for that goes to Lovie (LancasterPrincess)

Avi by Lovie
Sig by Lovie
(#16 (permalink))
Old
tinker_bell_96 (Offline)
Shuni

Default 08-26-2012, 12:49 AM

next are dolls i have made for contests

for lovie's bright beauties contest. had to make a white animal but doll version so i made an arctic fox (yes i know the animal in the pic is actually a cat but it looked like a fox too lol)

makers used: offline maker, the_contestants maker and ness for the doll. it was my secret santa gift from her

next for lovie's water temptress.

bg from the_contestants maker, head from ness, dress and frame made by me. water done on watereffect.net

next for lovie's stardust contest

bg, pedistal, sparkle, hair accessory and frame from the_contestants maker, head and dress by me

last for ness's win this dress contest. we had to doll our meaning of serenity. i dolled my family because even though we drive eachother insane that is still what i see as serene

frame, blonde head and hair up by me, bg from the_contestants maker, brown hair from lovie, the rest from ness's maker

Avi by Lovie
Sig by Lovie
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 08-28-2012, 03:31 AM

I am just loving all of your dolls atm Tink, you seem to be really enjoying dollmaking and it really shows in your dollies

(#18 (permalink))
Old
tinker_bell_96 (Offline)
Shuni

Default 08-28-2012, 07:59 PM

thanks ness. all of these contests have been really inspiring and made me get back into dolling again. also all the trades i have been doing with lovie and all of the items i have been making it has gotten me into dolling even more. i am going to be starting a couple contests with some of the items lovie has sent me and i hope you enter a certain one i think you will enjoy.

and now for 2 more dolls both of which are from round 3 of ness's mythical beauties contest

this is my elf entry. we had to doll them in unnatural scenes for them. since mine is an elf i decided to make her modelling in a kind of alice and wonderland scene. she does not like the girly frilly dress.

makers used: my offline maker for bg, ness for the head, the_contestants maker for the frame, lovie for the dress.

next is my flower fairy entry.

i made her in a bare desolate place and she is wearing a t***** outfit.
makers used: ness for everything except the head, lovie for the head, watereffect.net for the water effect

Avi by Lovie
Sig by Lovie
(#19 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-29-2012, 01:49 AM

I cannot emphasize enough how much I love the flower fairy doll; you really hit the nail on the head with the "out-of-place" theme on that one. That frame, that water...I absolutely adore that doll! Kudos!

Though, TDP censored what kind of outfit she is wearing...so I am slightly confused by her lack of pants

While the Elfen doll is very pretty and well put together, it wasn't as obvious to me that it was your Elf...I still like it, I just thought it had to do with flowers being locked away. But now that you've explained your concept I think it was brilliant idea!

Av/Sig set: Lovie

Last edited by belladoggy : 08-29-2012 at 09:34 PM.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
tinker_bell_96 (Offline)
Shuni

Default 08-29-2012, 07:27 PM

yea my elf was kind of hard to figure out what to do. idk why my fairy doesnt have pants but as soon as lovie gave me the idea of thorns i remembered ness had this body with thorns and i was like im going with it lol

Avi by Lovie
Sig by Lovie