Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Doll Maker Everything related to The Doll Palace DollMaker

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
smiley222 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Question How to enter codes for dolls?!?! HELP PLEASE!!! - 11-03-2009, 10:10 PM

alright so i need help saving dolls and stuff. I made a doll on another site and it gave me like the html and stuff. Lots of people do this, i believe. I dont know how to bring it or upload it to the dollpalace and play with it in avatar chat. What code do I use and where do I put it? Also, in standard doll maker, in the left corner it says _____ get doll. What do I put in there to get a doll. If you get what Im saying, can you give me some general information on making dolls and then getting them again without making them all again? Or making them on other peoples makers and saving them then bringing them to the doll palace. Like, how would I get dolls from my album to avatar chat. Please help!!!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-04-2009, 06:40 AM

If you're not premi, you can't use other dolls in Avatar Chat save those already available. If you are premi, you need to save the doll to your computer then upload in your file manager before you can use it in Avatar Chat.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
smiley222 (Offline)
Bonita

Default so - 11-04-2009, 07:40 PM

oh so if someone makes me a doll, i cant use it?
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-04-2009, 07:47 PM

Not unless you are a premium member, the only members with access to file manager. You can make a doll, but you have to do it every time you log in before you go to avatar chat.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#5 (permalink))
Old
smiley222 (Offline)
Bonita

Default 11-04-2009, 07:53 PM

ohh. alright, thanks.
Closed Thread