Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Doll Maker Everything related to The Doll Palace DollMaker

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
ozzie1

Smile Why not color coordinate in Candy Doll category. - 03-03-2009, 11:42 PM

It would save time and make it easier if...*this is only a suggestion* if Candy Doll clothes items would be grouped in the same color. Tops could be put in, "all pink" "all red", etc. It would be great if we didn't have to go through pages of clothes items looking for a specific style or ? I noticed that the other doll categories have items that are put in the same color sequence. Just a thought.

And I don't really know how hard it would be to do this. If it's not feasible to do this,...then have a good one.

~ Ozzie1

Last edited by ozzie1 : 03-03-2009 at 11:44 PM. Reason: left out words
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
candytown

Default 03-18-2009, 06:22 AM

I really love the Candy Dolls. And I have the same opinion as ozzie1 has.

An other question:
Why has the Candy Doll Maker not been updated for such a long time? I would love some new parts for my Candies!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
teamjacobrulestheschool

Default 02-20-2010, 05:53 PM

this is my understanding:the owner hasnt updated the main page in about 2 years,so no updates for the dollmakers.

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 02-27-2010 at 01:47 PM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 02-27-2010, 01:51 PM

Technically this wouldn't be too hard, but unfortunately the owner is no longer active. We have not had any updates in about two years regarding dolls and dollmakers, so this will likely not happen unless the owner takes up a sudden interest again before the host expires.

I suggest reading these threads, which discuss not only a site move, but some of the possible reasons why we have not and most likely will not see another update:
Forum Feedback
http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/d...ue-forums.html

Dollsters is my website and the forum staff here have been heading preparations to move there in a few more months. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to ask in this thread or PM me.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Closed Thread