Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Doll Maker Everything related to The Doll Palace DollMaker

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silvia90

Wink I have some suggestion - 01-06-2009, 09:27 AM

Hi!
I have an idea for a new candy doll maker, you could make a candy doll maker of high school musical.
according to me it would be very pleasant for the girls. I would be ready to lend you a hand.
Do you like the idea?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Lena_x (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to Lena_x
Default 01-06-2009, 11:22 AM

Yuck, high school musical. I honestly hate it more than anything.
I think the Jessica tries to find ideas that most of the TDP population would enjoy. A majority of the people here like anime - I am not one of them, but most people on here have some sort of interest, hence the dollmaker.
Seeing as a good amount of the users are in their teens, most of them probably don't like HSM, so I don't think that Jessica is going to add that anytime soon.

Signature by kkloobie
Click the banner to go to my site.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Silvia90

Default 01-07-2009, 12:35 PM

each has his/her tastes
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Lena_x (Offline)
Shuni

Default 01-07-2009, 04:49 PM

Yes. I understand that. Buuut, not enough people like HSM for Jessica to want to bother making a dollmaker. You are obviously not aware of how hard it is to put a dollmaker together - you have to make a base, all of the props (and there are lots of props for these dollmakers), you have to get the codes, and all of that. Besides, there are things that more people would enjoy, seeing as a LARGE part of this site is older teenagers (15+) and I don't know anyone my age that likes HSM.

Signature by kkloobie

(#5 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-07-2009, 05:37 PM

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't all the candybar props come from a Korean site and are copyrighted?

(#6 (permalink))
Old
Silvia90

Default 01-09-2009, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't all the candybar props come from a Korean site and are copyrighted?
in fact, I also knew this way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena_x View Post
Yes. I understand that. Buuut, not enough people like HSM for Jessica to want to bother making a dollmaker. You are obviously not aware of how hard it is to put a dollmaker together - you have to make a base, all of the props (and there are lots of props for these dollmakers), you have to get the codes, and all of that. Besides, there are things that more people would enjoy, seeing as a LARGE part of this site is older teenagers (15+) and I don't know anyone my age that likes HSM.

In reality I know what wants to say! Mine was only a suggestion and not an obligation! Don't be the case that you keep on specifying! Ufff

Last edited by Miranda_ : 01-09-2009 at 06:58 PM.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Lena_x (Offline)
Shuni

Default 01-10-2009, 12:06 PM

Yes, I understand that it was a suggestion. But I was saying that Jessica isn't going to make one because not enough people like it. It is a very popular movie, but for younger kids, like 12 and under. And seeing as there are so many people on here that are teenagers and adults, not enough people would use it to make it worth it, because Jessica would have to make so many props and yeah...

Signature by kkloobie

(#8 (permalink))
Old
Louisiana (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 3 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-27-2009, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvia90 View Post
in fact, I also knew this way

In reality I know what wants to say! Mine was only a suggestion and not an obligation! Don't be the case that you keep on specifying! Ufff
I ran across a High School Musical dollmaker on Dollz Mania Dolls - Dollmakers and Dressup Games. It's not Candybar, but it is High School Musical.

Sure God created Man before Woman--but don't you always make a rough draft--before the final masterpiece?
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Silvia90

Default 02-03-2009, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisiana View Post
I ran across a High School Musical dollmaker on Dollz Mania Dolls - Dollmakers and Dressup Games. It's not Candybar, but it is High School Musical.

thank's
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 06-23-2009, 04:39 PM

Not to barge in but, I know a whack of kids older than I am that enjoy HSM. There isn't an age limit on liking things like that.

To the OP, you could make a club or clique (or whatever they are) and have HSM props for the time being, then when Jessica comes on you could talk to her then.

Closed Thread