Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Doll Maker Everything related to The Doll Palace DollMaker

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via AIM to TechnoMayhem
Default Bulk Upload? - 06-21-2008, 06:30 AM

In personal doll makers, I am making one and I realized, we have to upload every prop one at a time?
That takes up too much time, isn't there a like bulk uploader where you can just select all the files you want and put them in that category?
>.<
Because I have over 900 props about to go in categories and it will take far to long to put all those in a doll maker.

You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
prin367cess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-21-2008, 10:33 AM

I've wondered about this also. But I haven't found a bulk uploader, although I think it's something we could all suggest for the future. It would make things a lot easier and more premium users would want to create personal makers.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via AIM to TechnoMayhem
Default 06-21-2008, 12:45 PM

Yeah I know what ya mean.
I don't want to sit at my computer, going thru all the albums and uploading over 900 props one at a time, that will take me like 3 hours.
x.x

You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
EroticDreamPixie

Default 11-20-2009, 12:18 AM

i really think rite now the owner of the dollpalace hasnt been updatin much or sumthin... not sure but god i would love the bulk upload too!!!!!!!!!!!! i just keep a couple things and upload a little at a time cuz if not i got nutz!
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-20-2009, 12:23 AM

Please do not gravedig old threads. This is over a year old, making it rather irrelevant. I appreciate you sticking to the same thread, but your post didn't really add anything to this.

It is a well known fact that support has not been updating recently(in fact, for almost two years). As much as this would be helpful, I doubt it will be added considering nothing much has really been done in awhile.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Closed Thread