Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Doll Maker Everything related to The Doll Palace DollMaker

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#51 (permalink))
Old
jordanashley (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.33 Average
Default 06-20-2009, 12:40 AM

I don't know if anyone has said this yet, but if you click "save" and the doll doesn't show up, it will usually show up in your doll album. It works most of the time for me, but not all ^_^
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#52 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 06-20-2009, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanashley View Post
I don't know if anyone has said this yet, but if you click "save" and the doll doesn't show up, it will usually show up in your doll album. It works most of the time for me, but not all ^_^
That works if the doll is not animated. Animated pictures are not saved to the doll album, unfortunately. I guess it'd take up too much space, especially with the unlimited album edition...

But you can build your doll without animation save and retrieve it from your album and then add animation on with an animator.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#53 (permalink))
Old
EroticDreamPixie

Question Cant Upload! - 07-07-2009, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delly1 View Post
I dont know about anybody else but I have not been able to make dolls this entire week in the doll maker section. I am premium and I was tryin to use my own props and all of them loaded and I was ready to put my dolls together but when I clicked the save button there was no doll for me to save image as. Its weird so I am just wondering if its just me or is it other members . Especially premium ones.
I CAN USE MY DOLL MAKER BUT I CANT UPLOAD ANYMORE ITEMS, IT LET ME UPLOAD 1 FREAKIN ITEM IT WAS A LIL COUCH, THEN EVERY TIME I TRY OTHER ITEMS IN MY PERSONAL DOLLMAKER IT SAYS, COULD MOVE TO ITS FINAL DESINATION" I HATE IT! PLEASE HELP! I HAVE SO MANY ITEMS!

LILNICKUMZ
(#54 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-03-2009, 12:47 PM

No one knows how to fix this except for Support, maybe. I know it is frustrating when you're paying for these things. I am especially frustrated because my subscription got renewed even though I did not choose to do so, which is not allowed. It's okay though, since I was probably going to renew it again, but I was just going to wait it out until TDP was up again. :]
(#55 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 08-04-2009, 08:21 PM

If it renewed without your permission, I suggest you contact the help desk immediately. They need to be made aware of the problem(and, despite the common belief, we are fairly certain they do check what is going on).

By the way, we recently came into contact with support regarding many issues. She is working on fixing the site, which is in desperately need of a general update. She hopefully will be doing this soon, so please be patient. My sneaking suspicion is they have been working on the servers, which might be why these issues have been popping up so much lately. Thank you everyone for being patient, hopefully this ongoing issue will finally be resolved soon, along with others.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Closed Thread