Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Doll Maker Everything related to The Doll Palace DollMaker

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
strengthofheart (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-27-2009, 06:01 PM

I hope people dont leave Lancaster! I was wondering if there was any information on why we are having so much trouble with the doll makers? I was thinking it was a space issue?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 05-27-2009, 06:02 PM

Look, we will get to you when we get an answer back from support. Please try to be patient, the moderator staff here can only contact support. We have no control on how the mainsite is run.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-29-2009, 10:29 PM

Are any other parts of the site going down, besides the dollmakers?
(#44 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 05-30-2009, 04:04 AM

Well, like I said earlier, DM and the Contest section are acting up too. I don't think that the DM problem is linked to the other problems, but it's still an issue.

I do think that the Contest Section's problems and the Dollmakers problems are one in the same though. Not enough space or whatever the underlying issue is...

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default Virus warnings!! - 05-31-2009, 10:15 PM

Anyone else getting a virus warning everytime they try and save their dolls/items?
I have been getting them for nearly 2 weeks now!
This is the error I have been getting it is a MALWARE FILE....JS:Pdfka-GS [Expl]
also FYI an email has been sent to many large companies and Organisations regarding this Virus here is a link to the ALERTS Mass Injection Compromises More than Twenty-Thousand Web Sites - Security Labs Alert

My son is a computer Technician with the MFB in Australia and he alerted me to this problem,
I would be curious to know if anyone else has had issues regarding this.
(#46 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-01-2009, 06:40 AM

I'll contact support about this.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#47 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 06-12-2009, 12:46 PM

So I've said it before, that the Personal Makers sometimes won't work, like it won't let us upload items saying it "couldn't move file to final destination" well, SOMETIMES it would let me upload one item if I cleared out my history and cookies. I don't know if that's helpful information or not, but I thought I'd let Support know...

Good luck on fixing it, we're all DYING to have the site working again.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#48 (permalink))
Old
prin367cess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-12-2009, 04:04 PM

Usually, I get the message "Could move the file to its final destination," which makes no sense. But i got a new message just now: "Could not create/validate path." I cleared out my cookies, temporary internet files, etc, and it hasn't changed.

Last edited by prin367cess : 06-12-2009 at 04:13 PM. Reason: font was 2 different colors.
(#49 (permalink))
Old
Virgogirl11 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-12-2009, 05:03 PM

Sometimes for me clearing the cookies and browsing history helps,but sometimes it doesn't

Peace,Love and Sing!
(#50 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 06-15-2009, 10:42 PM

The issues with the path sounds like a server issue, though I think we all surmised it is such already. We are still trying to get ahold of support due to all of the issues, I'm hoping we'll hear something back soon.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Closed Thread