Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Doll Maker Games Ideas about doll making and doll makers. New interesting doll maker links, cute dress up games and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default Dollmaker links suggestion thread - 01-12-2005, 12:27 PM

To view the list of dollmakers, go here. Please check the list before suggesting new links.

This is the thread to report broken links, or to suggest dollmakers that should go on the link list. Dollmakers should be good quality and add something new to the list, so try to keep that in mind when posting links. Please also post a short description of the site or dollmaker along with the link.

Last edited by Elanorea : 11-15-2008 at 06:22 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Paka

Exclamation 08-22-2007, 06:57 PM

Hi! Just wanted to report that my links here won't be working-- my jazzopolis subdomain went down. All the dollmakers there are now at Paka's Palace - Create and Adopt Cartoon Dolls - haven't been able to get ahold of my host for the life of me, but finally have all the props and everything transferred over to my new domain.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Coloured_Dreams

Default 02-19-2008, 12:26 PM

I love Paka's Palace! And Dollave is awesome. I'm working on my dollmaker at the moment.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Lizzyluna (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-21-2008, 10:09 AM

I have some:
Style Dollz :: Dollz :: Dollmakers :: Graphics :: Lots of Preps, Uniques, Bonitas, Silents makers.
http://www.rommie.nl/ various dollmakers
dress up games,Doll Makers,Drop and drag,cartoon dolls,doll creator,doll dress up,create cartoon dolls,make dolls look for free dollmakers
Madame Malkins Candymaker big candymaker with Hogwarts, Beauxbatons and Durmstrang dresses and props
(#5 (permalink))
Old
WHiTELOvEx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 6 Votes / 3.67 Average
Send a message via MSN to WHiTELOvEx
Default 10-30-2008, 07:30 PM

eLouai's Dress up Games, Doll makers and room makers

I can't believe it's not on there, one of my favorite doll maker sites. Anyway you can add it ^-^ It's got some good doll makers.

(#6 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 11-15-2008, 04:56 AM

I know this thread is extremely outdated and the formatting is a mess; I've been having trouble with editing. I'll try to fix it up if I can, or maybe make a new thread. In the meanwhile, I'll leave it up as it is, but I won't be adding new links at the moment.

EDIT: Ok, I posted up a new thread and updated the list (removed broken links, added missing descriptions, added new links). I'll keep this one open for new suggestions.

Last edited by Elanorea : 11-15-2008 at 06:25 AM.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
X_SWEET_TEMPTATION_X (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 1.00 Average
Default 02-26-2009, 07:21 PM

http://kfave89.tripod.com/DOLLMAKER.html
(#8 (permalink))
Old
love2rocknroll (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-29-2009, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_SWEET_TEMPTATION_X View Post
i love that maker
(#9 (permalink))
Old
CherryCherryBoomBoom__ (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-31-2009, 01:15 PM

Dolly-Mix.net - Shuni Doll Maker