Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Doll Maker Games Ideas about doll making and doll makers. New interesting doll maker links, cute dress up games and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default New dress up sites - 07-09-2013, 12:08 AM

So I don't know if anybody knows about these sites but they are pretty amazing.

Doll Divine
Dress Up Games ~ Doll Divine

She is in the process of creating a Lord of the Rings maker and has many other amazing games that she creates.

Azalea's Dolls
Azalea's Dress up Dolls - Magical Dress up Games

She and DD team up a lot to make these makers. She currently has an amazing Goddess Maker.

Rinmaru Games
Rinmaru Games

She has a lot of Manga style games.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 07-09-2013, 12:29 AM

ZOMG, I think I'm addicted to the Geisha game. I've never seen SO MUCH detail being changable!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Geisha1.jpg (16.5 KB, 13 views)

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-09-2013, 12:49 AM

Haha! Im glad you like it!

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#4 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-10-2013, 05:55 PM

I love Doll Divine! The girl puts so much work into the makers. It would be cool if she made some shuni makers, but I highly doubt it.

(#5 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-11-2013, 08:34 PM

Oh I know right! That girl is crazy amazing and is always looking for new and more popular things to make into dolls. Its crazy!

<3
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 07-22-2013, 06:59 PM

Thanks so much for posting this! All of these makers are amazing!!