Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Doll Maker Games Ideas about doll making and doll makers. New interesting doll maker links, cute dress up games and more.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
teamjacobrulestheschool

Default Question about personal maker - 02-21-2010, 01:48 PM

sorry if theres already a thread about this,but i want to know if u just take any props u want,i mean i just got preuim yesterday so i dont know how it works.oh and can i have some links to some good props too?thanks^^
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
jellylimo3630 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-21-2010, 02:18 PM

I wish I could help you really , but I wanted to ask the same question ^_^"
the only difference is that I am thinking about doing a maker but I am not premium so I might do one like the other drag and drop doll makers on several websites.
well , if you want some places to take props I think you should check out the dollmaker links thread and maybe search Google.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Cupid's arrow is heading for you
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
teamjacobrulestheschool

Default 02-21-2010, 02:20 PM

i mean do u just take props without asking?
(#4 (permalink))
Old
jellylimo3630 (Offline)
Silent

Default 02-21-2010, 02:28 PM

I am not so sure , i see several dollmakers with the same props , but I am not sure.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
(#5 (permalink))
Old
teamjacobrulestheschool

Default 02-21-2010, 02:30 PM

oh okay^^and how do i save them,because i keep on highlighting them and trying to save it but it wont let me!can i have a mod help who has a dollmaker?or just a preuim experinced member in these problems?cuz i really dont know how to do it.uve been a big help though jellylimo
(#6 (permalink))
Old
jellylimo3630 (Offline)
Silent

Default 02-21-2010, 03:01 PM

I think you use the print screen button to save it then you edit it or do what you want and then make it transparent.
I would do that.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
(#7 (permalink))
Old
teamjacobrulestheschool

Default 02-21-2010, 03:17 PM

ohhhh riigghhhttt.but i want like alot of props.links anyone?
(#9 (permalink))
Old
teamjacobrulestheschool

Default 02-21-2010, 03:28 PM

omg thanks ur so aweseme!
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-21-2010, 04:00 PM

Do NOT take props without asking! That's basically stealing, and we do NOT endorse image theft on here. Besides, a lot of people with personal makers spent a lot of time drawing those items, and stealing them is just not on. Send the owner a dollmail, AND ASK THEM! If they say yes, then make sure you give them credit for the items on your personal maker. If they say no, then RESPECT THAT.

Closed Thread