Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Doll Maker Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/doll-maker-games/)
-   -   Question about personal maker (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/doll-maker-games/22122-question-about-personal-maker.html)

teamjacobrulestheschool 02-21-2010 02:48 PM

Question about personal maker

sorry if theres already a thread about this,but i want to know if u just take any props u want,i mean i just got preuim yesterday so i dont know how it works.oh and can i have some links to some good props too?thanks^^

jellylimo3630 02-21-2010 03:18 PM

I wish I could help you really , but I wanted to ask the same question ^_^"
the only difference is that I am thinking about doing a maker but I am not premium so I might do one like the other drag and drop doll makers on several websites.
well , if you want some places to take props I think you should check out the dollmaker links thread and maybe search Google.

teamjacobrulestheschool 02-21-2010 03:20 PM

i mean do u just take props without asking?

jellylimo3630 02-21-2010 03:28 PM

I am not so sure , i see several dollmakers with the same props , but I am not sure.

teamjacobrulestheschool 02-21-2010 03:30 PM

oh okay^^and how do i save them,because i keep on highlighting them and trying to save it but it wont let me!can i have a mod help who has a dollmaker?or just a preuim experinced member in these problems?cuz i really dont know how to do it.uve been a big help though jellylimo

jellylimo3630 02-21-2010 04:01 PM

I think you use the print screen button to save it then you edit it or do what you want and then make it transparent.
I would do that.

teamjacobrulestheschool 02-21-2010 04:17 PM

ohhhh riigghhhttt.but i want like alot of props.links anyone?

jellylimo3630 02-21-2010 04:26 PM

a few makers :

Candy-Delight.net - Cartoon Doll Makers, Bonita Doll Makers, Shuni Doll Makers, Unique Doll Makers, Designer Cartoon Dolls, Wonderkin Doll Creator
Shuni Dollmakers
Pretty-Secrets - Dress Up Games - DressUpGames, Doll Makers Dress Up Games, Dressupgames.Com, Dressupgames - Dress Up Games, Games, Cartoon Dolls Dress Up Games, Anime Cartoon Doll Dress Up Games, Baby Cartoon Doll Dress Up Games, Bonita Cartoon Doll
DollClique - Shuni Dollmakers - Free Dollmaker Script
Dress Up Games,Dolls,Dollmakers,blinkie makers,Generators

I searched Google for these , you can search for more.

teamjacobrulestheschool 02-21-2010 04:28 PM

omg thanks ur so aweseme!

Miranda_ 02-21-2010 05:00 PM

Do NOT take props without asking! That's basically stealing, and we do NOT endorse image theft on here. Besides, a lot of people with personal makers spent a lot of time drawing those items, and stealing them is just not on. Send the owner a dollmail, AND ASK THEM! If they say yes, then make sure you give them credit for the items on your personal maker. If they say no, then RESPECT THAT.