Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Doll Maker Games Ideas about doll making and doll makers. New interesting doll maker links, cute dress up games and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
AmberXAddiction

Talking good premi doll makers? - 09-20-2008, 02:03 PM

Okaii my dad bought a new computer and all the dollmakers have gone off my favorites!!D: So does anyone know the really good premi dollmakers!?
Thanks so much
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
WHiTELOvEx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 6 Votes / 3.67 Average
Send a message via MSN to WHiTELOvEx
Default 09-21-2008, 06:48 PM

ohhh i know this good one called panic i like it i made this pokemon thing with it ^^

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
savanna214 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: 5 Votes / 2.60 Average
Default 09-23-2008, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG_Its_A_Critic View Post
ohhh i know this good one called panic i like it i made this pokemon thing with it ^^
wht the address 4 it???
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Lightbulb 10-07-2008, 06:40 PM

I have my own dollmaker in the personal maker section if you want to check it out.It's called: -i!Pixelicious!i- ,just go to the personal maker section and type it in the search box.You can also find some good ones by going to the "Most Popular" and "Top Rated" maker sections.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
XXcandyshopXx (Offline)

Rating: 6 Votes / 2.33 Average
Default 10-10-2008, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX View Post
I have my own dollmaker in the personal maker section if you want to check it out.It's called: -i!Pixelicious!i- ,just go to the personal maker section and type it in the search box.You can also find some good ones by going to the "Most Popular" and "Top Rated" maker sections.
i cant find this -i!Pixelicious!i- ones doll maker send us link so that we all can find it easily
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Lightbulb 10-10-2008, 08:15 PM

You have to be premium to use it..it's not in the regular doll makers section,it's in the personal makers one.It is pretty easy to find if you just type the name in the search box..