Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Doll Maker Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/doll-maker-games/)
-   -   Which Base Should Be Used? (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/doll-maker-games/17399-base-should-used.html)

TheHayleyDoll 01-12-2008 12:07 PM

Which Base Should Be Used?

I'm considering making a dollmaker with one of my bases to post on my site Hollystina's Dolls |. Go to the site and find the base page (or use this link - Hollystina's Dolls | Bases) and tell me which base would be best for a dollmaker.

sentimental7 01-12-2008 02:03 PM

I would say your Dayna base, it's my favorite. ^.^ It all really depends though on how many things you'd want to make, and how long you'd like to spend making the dollmaker. So you should probably choose the base that coincides with the amount of things you'd like to have in the maker. Great site though, I'll be sure to use one of your bases soon! 8D

Miranda_ 01-12-2008 02:03 PM

I kind of like the Dayna base; it would be good in a maker, particularly if you include the alien base too. ^^

TheHayleyDoll 01-12-2008 02:07 PM

Oh, I don't know if I added my other base. Let me check.

Okay. It's going so slow... Here's the base I'm not sure if I added.

Anyway, I like the Dayna base, too.
Of course I'd use the alien. I <3 the alien. XD

Miranda_ 01-12-2008 02:08 PM

I like that ickle one too, I want to one day make a doll with that base. ^^

TheHayleyDoll 01-12-2008 02:12 PM

I might make a maker with that one eventually, but I think I'll use the Dayna base first. Unless I get enough people saying other wise, that is.

Elanorea 01-12-2008 02:26 PM

You won't get an "otherwise" from me, I think the Dayna base is very good for a dollmaker. If you need any help making props etc., let me know and I'll see what I can do :)

Cutebabygirl1 01-12-2008 05:23 PM

I really like the Dayna bas its cool

TheHayleyDoll 01-12-2008 05:38 PM

Okay, well, Dayna base it is. XD

I guess this thread can be used for posting props or suggesting certain ones, then. Use the base with BOTH arms on the waist, that's the one I'm making the dollmaker with. I've already started on some props, but I'd love to see what everyone else can make. I'll be sure to mention the names of anyone who donates a prop that I use.

You only need to make a prop in ONE colour. If I want to make more ones with different colours like that, I can do it myself. ^^

I don't want just random ones that are more like a scribble then a prop, but other then that, donate please! I'd also like props for ONLY the people who know how to make a doll. If it's only slightly strange, then I can edit it, but I'd at least like a fairly well done prop.

It can be anything from shoes to a whole outfit. Even if you just make a doll on the base then post it here so I can use it. The more props the better. ^^

Maddie705 01-12-2008 10:45 PM

One of the Dayna's

I wanna see an Alien,they look sweet ^^