Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Doll Creation Post your own doll creations and show your skills to cartoon doll community

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
kimber892003 (Offline)
Guru

Rating: 1 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default ****ATTENTION**** BASE USE REMINDERS - 02-22-2006, 04:34 AM

Please be sure you read the Base Use Terms at every base site you visit!

Definite No-No's are:

Any bases that are based on Rion Vernon's Pin-Up Cartoons.

Any bases that made available for exclusive use to doll artist's forum or group members if you are NOT a member of the forum or group.

Any bases based on an artist's artwork without the consent of the artist. *i.e. Rion Vernon

Any bases that require written permission to use and you DO NOT have it. *i.e. Citron Rouge's bases are not allowed to be used unless Jade has given him/her permission

If you know of any restricted bases or base use, please post it here so everyone can be informed!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
sarika2004 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Send a message via MSN to sarika2004
Default 02-22-2006, 07:12 AM

Any of the bases that are taken from forein sites. The bases from Candybar, Tokkida, Haduri, Misuya are not actual public bases but stolen works of art.

Your sarcastic, spazzy, and smexy lover!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
ryss95

Default 02-22-2006, 07:23 PM

ok i will be sure to look at that thank you for the reminder

ryss95
(#4 (permalink))
Old
crazykiek (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 3 Votes / 3.33 Average
Default 12-13-2006, 12:18 AM

i attempted my frist ahndrwans recently using tdp base from teh irate and mermaid doll makersand sued teh pixel editor here is that okay? i didnt know how to go about getinga bsse formanother site and ifi could use it withe hte pix editor ehre or if id ahve to doia long google serch or st idk frist try im very very new to this dontknow much about it but ive been making dolls on tdp for a few years

reality is what you make of it.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Crystalia

Default 02-22-2007, 10:38 AM

Any bases that require written permission to use and you DO NOT have it. *i.e. Citron Rouge's bases are not allowed to be used unless Jade has given him/her permission

Jade has the dolls on her deviantart and allows use as long as edits to the base aren't made
(#6 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-22-2007, 04:10 PM

O_O
Candybar is illegal!?
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Macky (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-02-2007, 05:44 PM

CandyBar makers and bases are taken or ripped from CandyBar, most likely without permission. The CandyBar bases are not meant to be used by other websites, nor are the props meant to be used by people not part of the CandyBar website.
D:

Last edited by Macky : 02-07-2009 at 10:29 PM.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Coloured_Dreams

Default 03-16-2008, 09:27 AM

Aw, all this time I've loved playing candybar doll games and look. It's illegal ;_; I didn't know you needed permission to use citron rouge bases, it never said anything when I read through the stuff on the site, or maybe I just missed it. :O Oh my word.
Closed Thread