Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Doll Creation Post your own doll creations and show your skills to cartoon doll community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Cool My 3D Art (And more) - 05-19-2013, 11:45 PM

I recently wanted to start my journey of 3D art and googled the best, free, programs out there. After some searching I found one called blender. It's very confusing...at first. I looked up some helpful tutorials and made my first 3D image!
Linked out for size. http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/8...85c25c9460.png

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 05-25-2013, 12:24 AM

So you made that from SCRATCH?!?!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Default 05-26-2013, 06:13 PM

LOL I sure did Lovie! Took about 30 minutes with the help of a tutorial. I also made this Coffee Cup. It took a few tries before I finally perfected it.
http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8b9cccfa.png

(#4 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 05-27-2013, 01:11 AM

WTH girl, you should be doing backgrounds with that kind of talent!

Just kidding, it's awesome though. I asked hubs if he wanted to buy that "cup". When he said it's neat, I told him he couldn't buy it. He looked confused and I had to tell him it wasn't a real cup, but a digital image.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#5 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Default 07-19-2013, 01:22 AM

That's funny Lovie! XD I wish I had more time for 3D art, but I'm only a beginner and it takes forever to make something. D:

Here's some non 3D art. It's more digital art. I made this for a contest on DeviantArt of some fancouple. I finally learned how to make linearts in GIMP and how to digitally shade and color. I still need to work on backgrounds however....

Lucy and Deyan by ~DollerInDisguise on deviantART

(#6 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-19-2013, 04:06 AM

Very nice, Rachel! Lol I'm still figuring out how to ink stuff with paths and whatnot. I like to draw traditionally before attempting to ink things digitally...but as you know that stuff takes for-ev-er. The shading nice, too. Not just flat paint fills like some peoples "coloring". It's nice to see new art from you!

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#7 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Default 09-28-2013, 10:54 PM

OK yeah I know I said I'm leaving, but here's just two more pieces to leave you all with.

3D Art: Splash! by ~DollerInDisguise on deviantART This one is my latest 3D image. It took about 15 hours, most of it spent rendering the image. I'm hoping that I can use it in contest this year!

CO: Sleep Over! by ~DollerInDisguise on deviantART My friend wanted a picture of our fan characters in a sleep-over type of environment. And what do you do at sleepovers? WATCH SCARY MOVIES OF COURSE!!