Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Doll Creation Post your own doll creations and show your skills to cartoon doll community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
brianna18 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: Not Rated
Default I Miss! - 02-05-2014, 08:23 AM

I miss this site so much. I used to be so addicted way back 4-5 years ago. Can't believe there was no one online when i tried avatar chat. Hope people come back online!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
AlexanderChaos (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Default 04-06-2014, 11:54 PM

I used to be on here a few years ago. I only stopped because my account got stolen. I just recently remembered it and I bought a membership today, I was all excited to get back on and talk to abunch of people but when I got on the avatar chat it was empty. I was dissapointed. I think people should start using this more. Its fun.

“And then something invisible snapped insider her, and that which had come together commenced to fall apart.” - John Green
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-07-2014, 06:37 AM

Maybe get hold of a bunch of your friends and ask them to sign up? Then you can chat with them in the chatroom. It's a better chat than some other sites.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
Josefisd0pe (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Thumbs up 06-02-2014, 11:08 PM

Haha. I just took a little peek on here tonight (websurfing). There are days Avatar Palace is very popular and days it is not. Right now it is having one of those bad days! Doll editors are always welcome. Which is why I really like this site. I know a lot of people who use/used thedollpalace and people who love dolls.

It is a better chat than many other sites such as omegle or chatroulette (i personally cannot stand them because it's 'anonymous' and such).

I tried to contact thedollpalace hoping to partner up or something cool we could do.

Avatar Palace is old, but with more people coming on it could get the programmers motivated...you never know
(#15 (permalink))
Old
celune (Online)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Default 06-03-2014, 06:07 PM

Josefisd0pe - I hear what you are saying! The other night, Avatar Palace actually had more than 10 people online :0

I am thinking about making a "Doll Palace" of sorts, kind of like the ones in the old days where they had towns with houses and shops and stuff. I'm working on pixeling everything by hand, so if you know anyone who would be interested in helping, please send them my way!

Base by KawaiiHannah
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Veriria (Offline)
Bonita

Default 06-09-2014, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by celune View Post
I am thinking about making a "Doll Palace" of sorts, kind of like the ones in the old days where they had towns with houses and shops and stuff. I'm working on pixeling everything by hand, so if you know anyone who would be interested in helping, please send them my way!
I would be down to help out when I could. I'm not too hip in the scene anymore but I'd love to help out.

http://www.rubberhouse.net

the new 'All About Dollz' magazine
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Josefisd0pe (Offline)
Bonita

Default 06-10-2014, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by celune View Post
Josefisd0pe - I hear what you are saying! The other night, Avatar Palace actually had more than 10 people online :0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veriria View Post
I would be down to help out when I could. I'm not too hip in the scene anymore but I'd love to help out.

if anyone really wants, i could have you guys create whatever you want on Avatar Palace.

I am the owner, so if you want to be a part of avpal and create dolls or whatever that'd be cool. i'd really like to see some doll people coming on and if you two are up for it i could have you guys upload bgs/avs whatever you want and do whatever you want for avatar palace.

the people who come on are rather older, which is cool but they're not really interested in dolls. i would love to see more people who are interested in dolls come back on.

and personally, palace is dying, and i don't want it to ;/

but i don't think dolls will ever die

you can type on here, or e-mail me: josef@avatarpalace.net
and i can hook you both up!

Last edited by Josefisd0pe : 06-10-2014 at 08:05 PM.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Online)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-10-2014, 11:48 PM

Pity I have a Mac; I'd probably pixel up some stuff for you if my computer supported the program.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Josefisd0pe (Offline)
Bonita

Default 06-11-2014, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belladoggy View Post
Pity I have a Mac; I'd probably pixel up some stuff for you if my computer supported the program.
we do support mac, just the programmer doesn't like to code it anymore..
i believe you can edit, the issue is the programmer did not update the new props.

Last edited by Josefisd0pe : 06-11-2014 at 09:11 AM.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
celune (Online)
Shuni

Default 06-11-2014, 09:35 AM

@Josefisd0pe - That would be fantastic! I'm always on AVP anyways hehe. I miss the days when there was never less than 150 on v_v I'm definitely willing to help bring people in, so if you need me to do anything as well, don't hesitate to ask! I'm not particularly strong with iptscrae yet, but I can do anything when it comes to background making and editing. I've owned several Palaces myself (not to brag), so it's not a problem. :3 Currently, I'm working on pixeling houses (similar to the ones from Reality Bytes, MoP, and the likes) - not really sure what they could be used for, but my favorite part of Palace was having my own house xD

I don't want Palace to die either, and I think if enough people are willing to help out, Palace can become popular again. Currently, the biggest issue is that nobody is on. So when new guests connect to AVP, they find themselves being the only user online and log off right away. Getting people to stay is definitely a huge (maybe first) priority.

@belladoggy From what I have heard, there should be Mac support soon. I'm not sure if Open Palace works on Macs, but it's worth looking in to. *EDIT Nvm Josef beat me to the punch

@Veriria That would be great! (P.s. - Are you Veriria of Veriria's Palace? If so, I think I may die lol)

If anyone wants to meet up on AVP and chat (maybe do some editing :3), I go by the name "mina." and I'm pretty much always on. xD

Base by KawaiiHannah