Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Doll Creation Post your own doll creations and show your skills to cartoon doll community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
VeraRevolution (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: Not Rated
Default Bring Back The Old Palace - 07-17-2012, 06:51 PM

HELLOO LADIES i was wondering how many of you are familiar with the old palace chat ways. With the uni shuni mini avs instead of all the real life pics thats going on now? If you are interested in going back to the old palace and make it fun again message me I have a plan!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-17-2012, 10:35 PM

Um I'm not quite sure this is the place to post this in. Also I don't really know what your talking about. If you go to chat most people have dolls so...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
ladymedusa (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Default 09-20-2012, 05:48 PM

Hey! I remember the old palace chat, it was so fun, you were able to make rooms and have props like beds, furniture and stuff, ugh. Fun old days, I want them to bring it back!!!!
(#4 (permalink))
Old
D3SP0 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Default 01-21-2013, 09:03 PM

It's not like you're unable to do these things anymore. You still can. People still go on avatar chat, and you can still make rooms with props (if you're premium). Although there aren't as many people who go on it anymore. There are about 10 people who go on it per day.

Signature by: Lucifrette
Click Here for a doll