Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Doll Creation (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/doll-creation/)
-   -   Handdrawn Contest - My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/doll-creation/22981-handdrawn-contest-my-little-pony-friendship-magic.html)

Miranda_ 07-05-2011 09:32 AM

Handdrawn Contest - My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

This contest is simple; all you have to do is create a human version of one of the main ponies, pictured above. Just choose one of the following:

Twilight Sparkle
Pinkie Pie
Rainbow Dash
Rarity
Applejack
Fluttershy

If someone else has already chosen a pony to doll, then choose another; I'd prefer not to have several entries of the same pony doll, please. The only rules as far as the doll is concerned are as follows:

1. Match hair to mane. This means that whatever colour the pony's mane is, that must be the colour of the doll's hair. For example, an Applejack doll would be blonde.

2. Dress appropriately. Each pony has a distinct personality, so choose clothes to fit. For example, Rarity likes high fashion and Rainbow Dash is a tomboy.

I'm not in any hurry as far as the deadline goes; just make sure you've entered your doll by August 5th. I'm happy enough to give extensions if anyone needs one; just PM me or post in this thread. Also, post any questions about the contest you might have.

Cheshire1996 07-05-2011 09:58 AM

My Little Pony? How could I refuse? :lol:

Could I claim Rarity? Blond hair is too hard to pixel, and my skills are a little rusty.

LancasterPrincess 07-05-2011 10:05 AM

This is too cute to pass up! I call Rarity please!

Miranda_ 07-05-2011 10:06 AM

Sure, Chessie. ^^

Btw, dolling skill won't necessarily win this contest; what I'm looking for is a perfect human representation of the chosen pony. :)

Sorry Lovie; Chessie just pipped you at the post; you'll have to choose another pony.

LancasterPrincess 07-05-2011 10:07 AM

Oh nooooes!!! If I hadn't wikipediad it I'd have gotten here before Chessie! *sob*

Gonna have to think about this. :(

Cheshire1996 07-05-2011 10:12 AM

I can switch, I call Applejack instead!

Miranda_ 07-05-2011 10:19 AM

Okies; that\'s Applejack for Chessie and Rarity for Lovie then. :mrgreen:

LancasterPrincess 07-05-2011 10:23 AM

Naawww! Thanks Chessie! You didn\'t have too, but you did, and that\'s too kind! :mrgreen:

I was going to guess the pony\'s name I wanted, but I would have guessed wrong, lol. I thought FOR SURE that Twilight would be the white and purple one, NOPE!

noirmali 07-05-2011 02:35 PM

Fluttershy, please.

Edit: I have a question - the wings, are we allowed to draw them on the doll? Or not? O:

Hmmn. Are we allowed to make two dolls? Twilight Sparkle\'s so pwetty. >3<

belladoggy 07-05-2011 04:06 PM

Oh, darn you Chessie, I wanted Applejack :lol: oh well....hmm. I guess I\'d like to try my hand at Rainbowdash, then :D