Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Doll Creation Post your own doll creations and show your skills to cartoon doll community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default . : * The Fantasy Pageant: FINAL Round * : . - 01-13-2011, 10:24 PM

Sorry guys, but only certain members may enter this one! It's the final round of a Pageant that's been going on for a while in the Contests Section.

If you're interested in entering future Pageants let me know and I will send a courtesy notification PM when I start the next one. I start them a few times a year, and there are always prizes. That's right, you heard me. Prizes, not awards.

Those that can enter:

Make your dolls and SEND THEM TO ME via PM. Do not, I repeat, do not upload your entries into this thread. I will upload all entries on January 31st. That gives you gals 3 whole weekends to find time to enter your entry. If you don't enter it by that deadline you'll recieve 0 points for this round.

Remember that this Pageant is being scored by a combination of final points, much like Miranda's Mary Sue contest, it was from her I got that idea. Since this form of entry does not allow calculated votes I will be asking an unbiased, non-participant, to give ratings along-side me. (Do not ask to be this person, I already have people in mind.)

You have your instructions already, so have at your dolls! I'd appreciate entries as soon as possible, though like I said earlier, the deadline is January 31st.

Good Luck! And remember that EVERYONE OF YOU still has a chance at winning the GRAND PRIZE! Even those who missed entering last round!

2 Amazing Entries have been entered!!!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 01-18-2011 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Updated
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!