Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Doll Creation (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/doll-creation/)
-   -   Dollsters - Community Dollmaker (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/doll-creation/22749-dollsters-community-dollmaker.html)

Silver_Wolf_Kitty 12-17-2010 06:58 PM

Dollsters - Community Dollmaker

We've been discussing this, so a thread is needed. I know multiple people are ready to work, so here are the edited bases.

Basic armed version:

Armless version:

USE THE ARMLESS VERSION WHENEVER POSSIBLE BECAUSE WE PLAN ON ADDING INTERCHANGEABLE ARMS.

Edits:
Reshaded
Realistic skin colours
Angles have been rounded out
Waist is slightly wider

Custom work is highly desired and everone who contributes will be credited on this by name. I know no one was given credit on the original community dollmaker here (thankfully for some of us, such as moi xD), but this is community work and no one should go uncredited for helping.

Multiple people can work on different things on the list below or even just submit a few items!

What needs to be done and who is working on what?
-Shirts
-Shorts
-Jeans/Pants
-Dresses
-Skirts
-Shoes
-Accessories (purses, jewellry, etc)
-Hairstyles - Aaron

No stolen items will be accepted.

Submission:
Just post the pictures here. We can make all items transparent and will add them to the dollmaker on our own. Quality edits may be made to fix shading or item colours.

We are aiming to get this up by January 31st, then will turn to themed makers!

Aussiemum777 12-17-2010 10:25 PM

I will do some dresses:-)

antimaie 12-18-2010 01:54 AM

Here you go, it's not much, but I can probably get some more rnaodm stuff for this done over break! :D

Aussiemum777 12-18-2010 02:11 AM

I think that we should all use colour pallettes from the same source, that way mixing & matching items of clothing will not look odd, maybe Kitty should choose a pallette site for us, What do you all think?

AaronShadows 12-18-2010 03:00 AM

Time to get to work on hairstyles, then. =3

EDIT: Here's the first batch. I invis'd it to save the quality, so if you need to split them up, don't worry about accidents with the outlines; none of the hair outlines are exactly black, they've got tints of blue, red or something else in them. If you need me to do anything else with them, let me know. ^_^

EDIT: Batch two.

EDIT: Took it upon myself to create some recolours of the base. From left to right; demon with tail, demon, alien, classical vampire, zombie complete with stitches.

Silver_Wolf_Kitty 12-18-2010 10:47 AM

Good idea, Ness :) I'll post a collection of palettes tomorrow night. I tend to create my own so colours smoothly transition in shades. I just need to get them all together since usually I just picked the colours back out of whatever work I've done.

Thank you guys for already being so prompt about this!

Cheshire1996 12-18-2010 04:23 PM

I'll help out if I can with props n' stuff ^.^

Aussiemum777 12-18-2010 06:47 PM

Aaron, Great job with the skin tones, I love the demon:mrgreen:

antimaie 12-18-2010 10:12 PM

Fixed the shirts & did some hair, yo. ;D

belladoggy 12-19-2010 12:15 AM

I tried my hand at making some hair; so far this is the only result I like. I'm working on making some longer styles:

You can recolor it any way you see fit, too :)