Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Doll Creation Post your own doll creations and show your skills to cartoon doll community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#81 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-07-2011, 01:53 PM

Oh is THAT what you wanted when you said a waterfall background?! No wonder I failed, lol. I had tried making a scene, with the rocks and the water fall, and the resevoir of water. But it was all so complex that I failed, lol. I love the colors your used! Kudos!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#82 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-07-2011, 07:13 PM

Thanks! I was originally thinking the first one because I'd a background like that somewhere, but as I was playing, I liked how it looked like the "Can You fell The Love Tonight" scene from the Lion King, or a scene out of Pochohontas, so I kept it.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#83 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-07-2011, 07:23 PM

It does, doesn't it? It's really cute, you did great!

Can't wait to see what you come up with Tink!

As for me, myself, and I...we've got some catching up to do with making dolls. Then I can start making some items for the maker again!

(#84 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 02-07-2011, 08:12 PM

Everyone is doing such a great job with dollmaker items, Kudo's to you all, I am pretty much in the same boat as Lovie catching up on dollmaking and there is the banner to make also but when all that is done I will start making more items

(#85 (permalink))
Old
tinker_bell_96 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-07-2011, 08:35 PM

i am recoloring some items since i cant really draw and i might try to make some items but i will see and everything but yea hehe

Avi by Lovie
Sig by Lovie
(#86 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-08-2011, 12:06 AM

Cute Tink! And I can tell that dress is a Hannah Montanna one, is it not? Kudos to you! And it's a breath of fresh air to see someone new taking part!

(#87 (permalink))
Old
tinker_bell_96 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-08-2011, 12:21 AM

ok so i started making some items and they came out pretty good i made a couple hair styles, a bow which can be used on clothing or in hair, some arm poses since we have a no arm pose but no arms yet and a dress which is hannah montana inspired i know a lot of ppl probably dont like her but i do hehe and i worked hard on it and i am proud so here are my items

if anyone wants to recolor or fix my shading on the dress (which is very much needed btw hehe) then u r welcome to do so glad i can help in making the dollmaker hehe

edit:
here is a room background just a plain room and a random lamp hehe i though since we had a lot of nature bg's we could use a room bg for people who want to do indoor scenes
i know they are really bad but im not very good at drawing bgs or props (as you can tell hehe) but i tried im planning on making more items

Avi by Lovie
Sig by Lovie
(#88 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Default 02-08-2011, 06:38 AM

Good on you Tink Your items are great!
Here is the 1st of my body edits, It is the pale versions the shading is very basic and will need to be touched up, I havent the time and my body shading is different to yours Kitty.
The other body tones will follow as soon as i can.

(#89 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Default 02-08-2011, 07:02 AM

Tan Body edits:
(#90 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Default 02-08-2011, 07:08 AM

Olive edits: