Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Doll Creation Post your own doll creations and show your skills to cartoon doll community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#71 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 02-02-2011, 12:06 AM

I have slightly edited versions of those, if you choose to work on them. Just shoot me a message if you do, I needed to fill in areas where the hand was supposed to go and has since been edited out. I also tidied up the bulky spots in your pixels, Bella, but the shading and everything was left

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#72 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-02-2011, 02:18 PM

I made a few more backgrounds. I have a few more on request, but I'm still working out the techniques to make them since I've never attempted it before, lol.

Is anyone here talented enough for props? I can make the occasional prop, but I'm really not that good. Especially with trees, rocks, grass...and well, nature in general. I can make objects, like crowns, sceptors, etc, but nature usually throws me for a loop.

Oh yeah, and that last thing is a sun for the sunset background. I just didn't want to make it pasted on there since the doller might want it somewhere else. ^^

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#73 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 02-02-2011, 02:21 PM

Just out of curiosity, what Gaga outfits were you planning on doing? If you guys want any suggestions for the maker, I'd be glad to offer some.

(#74 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-03-2011, 06:27 AM

^I'll have a go at making some gaga outfits, but I doubt they'll be as eyecatching as the real things. Kitty, If you need any help with collecting info on 1920's fashion I can get some stuff ;3

(#75 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 02-04-2011, 03:16 AM

To explain the delay because I know this is frustrating, I have encountered a bug with the original script I was going to use and have been trying to find an alternative code because I can't pinpoint the issue. Now I'm trying Ninique's script, but am overall a bit lost right now and am not sure I can even use it. I need to browse webs support, which is annoyingly down, but should help point me in a direction in either fixing the bug of the first (or creating one blank page without the template and codes to work with, a feat I can't figure out) or at least setting up the second. Everyone is free to continue making items, I just need the time to figure out the actual coding issues that are occurring. This weekend will give me the time for that, thankfully.

(#76 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 02-04-2011, 07:15 AM

There was somebody else also having issues with webs and the dollmaker script in this thread; we found out that the doctype declaration was somehow conflicting with the script. Dunno if that helps any, hope you get this sorted out soon!

(#77 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 02-04-2011, 11:19 PM

Alright, I've figured out what I'm going to do. I created a site through piczo and will host the makers there, with links through webs. Its a pain to handle two sites, but webs has better formatting and maybe in the future I can transfer it all there. I'll try to sort it with their support since this is clearly a site bug on their part. Thanks for that info Elanorea, it was helpful!

About layering: I'm going to use dollmakerscript.com. It allows you to bring items to the top, a very basic layering option, but that should be sufficient for everyone. Props can then be sorted out in the build area.

About recolors: Miranda is being sent them in the morning. If anyone else is okay with their items being recolored, say so and I'll get those to her as well. This is just to offer a little more variability and also to help my lovely Miranda feel a part of this <3 I just want to squeeze your cheek Miranda

(#78 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 02-04-2011, 11:19 PM

Will the new dollmaker have doll/item layering or rotating capabilities?

(#79 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 02-05-2011, 01:11 AM

Ok, I have a heap of T.shirts here to offer this dollmaker, they took me all day to make so I hope they are ok, I have included some country flag t.shirts which I loved making and if anyone would like me to make anymore in countries that aren't there then just let me know.
All t.shirts were designed and made by me.

(#80 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-06-2011, 09:05 PM

I made a waterfall background using Gimp and various brushes I found on dA:

Also, a frame I made with a brush; not sure if it's usable, but figured I'd upload it anyway:

Av/Sig set: Lovie