Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Doll Creation Post your own doll creations and show your skills to cartoon doll community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#61 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 01-29-2011, 07:15 PM

I know it's not very much, but I made some hair;

baby, you got me. ♥
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#62 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 01-30-2011, 04:40 PM

Finally sat down and concentrated on some backgrounds. It's not much, but it's a start. And sorry for the crappieness of them, I'm sort of new to creating my own backgrounds. ^^' Also, excuse the waves of color in them. I was trying my darndest to keep the color count down so that ya'lls dolls don't pixelate...though I don't know what kind of dollmaker script Kitty is using? Will color count be an issue?

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#63 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-30-2011, 04:43 PM

I also have two grasses. One for dark skies and one for light skies...though obviously if you wanted you can use them on opposing sides.

I plan on making 1-2 or more backgrounds today, so there's a chance I may have quite a few posts in a row, sorry!

EDIT: Here are 2 more backgrounds! These will be my last ones for tonight...at least I think they'll be?

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 01-30-2011 at 05:51 PM.
(#64 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-30-2011, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belladoggy View Post
iPod (green, but any re-colors welcome...and I'm missing headphones) :
Headphones are sadly beyond my capabilities, but I did do some recolours. ^^

(#65 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 01-30-2011, 07:40 PM

I'm using the basic dollmaker script. It doesn't require an input of items into it, it appears to just make the items movable. I'll know more tonight, I'm still digging through item separation. Once its all separated and transparent though, the rest will be easy.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#66 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-31-2011, 04:55 PM

Does the script allow you to change the layering of the items, like from the dollzmania site? (They link to where they get their script, and it seems to be from a common scriptor for many sites)

(#67 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-31-2011, 11:34 PM

Welp. I'm completely out of ideas for more minimalistic backgrounds. Anyone have ideas, feel free to share!

(#68 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 02-01-2011, 04:05 PM

Apologies, this is going to take me an extra day, but the latest possible release will be tomorrow. You guys produced way more items than I expected, so its taking me a long time to separate them and make them transparent. Right now I'm halfway through, but don't expect to make a lot of leeway since I have a huge pile of school work I've been ignoring to try to rush this.

If you guys want something to focus on for this maker, I'd suggest shirts and bottoms. Those are both severely lacking in the present maker. In fact, there is more hair than anything else! Don't you guys always complain about hair? I'm going to consistently release any items I get every weekend, including this weekend, once this gets up, this way I don't get overwhelmed. This weekend is when I plan on tossing my own work up because I need the extra time.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#69 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-01-2011, 07:32 PM

I'd be happy to do recolours by the way; if anyone wants to just make a shirt or top in one colour, I'll do some extra colours for them.

(#70 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-01-2011, 10:31 PM

I have some further back in the thread, if you want to start with those, Miranda.

Av/Sig set: Lovie