Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Doll Creation Post your own doll creations and show your skills to cartoon doll community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-24-2010, 05:52 PM

Again, out of the image limit...I'm really loving how inspired I am by this project...Anyway, added a pair of denim capris, another shirt, and a bow accessory.

EDIT:
I'm thinking I'ma do a string of Disney-inspired hairstyles...the first being Megara. I may come up with multiple version of this, but here is what I have thus far:

Av/Sig set: Lovie

Last edited by belladoggy : 12-25-2010 at 11:53 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-25-2010, 10:46 AM

Everything looks fantastic; I'd love to contribute, but sadly can't even consider it til I get regular internet access back. But everything's looking good so far! ^^

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 12-27-2010, 06:04 PM

I wasn't going to help with this *ducks!* but since credit is sworn to be given I will certainly try now! Thanks for looking out for the volunteers Kitty!

I will probably do a little bit of EVERYTHING. It will just take some time. I will ask one thing though, and it's probably too late, but it looks like the head on the base is ducking down too low?

Sorry I've been MIA for so long, this whole moving process was NOT supposed to take this long!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 12-27-2010, 07:28 PM

Everyone is doing a great job so far, Well done!
Kitty, I was wandering wether you could make the base without the arms, that way we could add alternate arm poses to it, it would also make drawing clothes for it easier as at the moment we have to draw around the hand at the thigh area, Lovie & I used to have mix & match body parts in our makers(let me mention that Lovie thought of the idea first) that way people can have fun creating their own original poses rather then just one.
Drawing clothing for one doll pose could be a hindrance for us if in the future you choose to add different poses, the clothing we are making now will only fit that particular pose and no other.
Have a look in my maker PURRRFECTION if you want to get an idea of what I am suggesting,
Just food for thought for ya!

(#25 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-27-2010, 10:07 PM

Do y'all mind if I tool-shade instead of pixel-shade? O:
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 12-27-2010, 10:46 PM

Ah, your right Lovie. Looking at it again, the necks are a bit too stumpy. It needs another couple of pixels to extend them properly. Quick fix, it doesn't change previous work thankfully.

I'll post an armless version tonight. Good idea both of you, I'll make sure to go through past props and make sure they work on an armless version. This is why I need you folks around!

Question, would everything prefer the credit on the dollmakers tab below the dollmaker link or on the actual dollmaker above the whole script? Above the actual dollmaker appeals to me, but I want to check with you guys.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 12-27-2010, 11:18 PM

Not one bit, go ahead, but please use the updated bases that are being posted now.

(#28 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 12-28-2010, 12:45 AM

Sixx new hairstyles.

I will probably make more, I just have a lot on my plate at the moment. Feel free to recolour them; I'd do it but like I said...
Sigh, been drawing all day long, too...

(#29 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 12-28-2010, 12:46 AM

Imagelimiit.

Haha, yay, we finally have a gothi-loli hairstyle in the dollmaker.

Mywork here is done. 8D

jkjk, I'll make more later. <3
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 01-10-2011, 01:46 AM

I agree, Christy's hair looks amazing!

I'll be saving everything soon. We are approacing the opening date in a few weeks. We still need more clothing--shirts, dresses, pants, skirts, etc. Anything you can think of. I'll still have basic pieces regardless and I'll recolour some of the current pieces too to add a bit of variety. Everyone has been marvelous with this

Aaron, if you need help, just PM me. I love small bases, so I can help you out.