Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Doll Creation Post your own doll creations and show your skills to cartoon doll community

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Miss TDP Mary Sue Round 1 {Handdrawn} - 09-04-2010, 08:23 AM

While Miss TDP is still in the works, we have decided to do this contest as a taster to keep you amused til it goes up. Inspiration was taken from the Mary Sue pagaent and combined with an idea of mine to make this contest. All are welcome to enter, experienced dollers and newbies alike, as it's not necessarily skill at dolling that will win this contest. PM me for help, if needed.

What you need to do is to create the most sickly sweet, the most hideous, the most convincing Mary Sue you can possibly imagine. If you don't know what a Mary Sue is, read this: [x] Create a doll portraying your Mary Sue in all her glory, and a profile to show off the full extent of her Sueishness. There will be three rounds, and each round is worth ten points; five for the doll and five for the profile. These points will be awarded to each entry by the judges; myself and Silent_Wolf. The competitor with the most points at the end of competition will receive a doll made for them by one of the forum staff.

Example.

Name: Rowanna Mystick Angel Demetor.
Age: Fourteen; she's in fifth year tho cuz she was moved up a year due to being so clever.
Fandom: Harry Potter.
Appearence: Hair the colour of the sun shining on ripening wheat, eyes like limpid pools of sapphire, curves in all the right places. Rowanna's hair is so long that it reaches the floor. She is breathtakingly beautiful, and cuz of this, she has been allowed by the teachers at Hogwarts to wear her own clothes.
Personality: Rowanna is kind, good, helpful and friendly to everyone. Sadly, a lot of other girls are jealous of her beauty and make fun of her.
Powers/Skills: Rowanna is half angel so she has all the powers of an angel. Her wings are invisible, and she can hide her halo if she has to. She is an excellent Quidditch player, and is the top of her class.
Bio: Rowanna is an exchange student from America. She was so clever that she was immediately moved up from fourth year to fifth year. She was sorted into Gryffindor. Rowanna is currently dating both Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter, who regularly fight over her in both class and outside of class. She is on the Quidditch team, as captain; Oliver Wood was so blinded by her beauty that he insisted that she take his place as captain of the team and also as Keeper. Her best friend is Hermione, and Rowanna's even cleverer than her and regularly helps Hermione with her homework. Her main enemy is Cho Chang, who is jealous of Rowanna's beauty and cleverness.

General Competition Rules.

1. Character. When entering, you need to enter with one character and stay with it the entire time. This means that your doll’s hair and skin colour must remain the same throughout, unless otherwise stated in the round theme.
2. Base. You must use the same base set throughout, so pick one with a variety of poses. This base should also be medium in size for handdrawn dollers (comparable in size to the "Moe" bases here: DHF : Doll on the Hill Factory). Dollmaker users should use the shuni style base.
3. Theft. No stealing the work of another. This applies to both handdrawn and dollmaker participants, so do not submit a doll that someone else made or, for handdrawn dollers, mix and match pieces of completed dolls that are not your own. All work should be original and failure to comply will result in disqualification.
4. Props. Props and backgrounds are encouraged, but should not be massive. We will ask too large of entries to reduce their size, so be reasonable.
5. Transparency. We ask that all dolls have transparent background and is a GIF file. If you don’t know how to do this, see the following thread: How to Make Backgrounds Transparent
6. Forbidden. Sexually explicit, nudity or overly bloody dolls are forbidden. Entering one could result in disqualification.
Also, animation and glitter is not allowed as it creates an unequal field for those who can't animate.
7. Theme. Every doll should relate to the theme. While we encourage creativity, failure to keep with the theme can get you eliminated automatically that round.
8. Judges. No one is allowed to use friendship or promises to sway a judge’s decision. Threats, bribery, and attempts to interfere or discover the judge’s decisions in anyway will result in disqualification. Arguing with the judges can result in an automatic elimination.
9. Competing. You can only submit one entry for each competition, so choose wisely.
10. Entries. You may enter both competitions if you wish. Make sure, however, that you do not enter the same profile for both competitions; it must be different.

Each entry must consist of a doll, to represent the Mary Sue, and a filled out character profile/drabble, as in the example. Please choose one fandom (for example, Harry Potter) or crossover, and stick with that throughout the entire competition. I would advise you to not go for an obscure fandom, as doing so will make it difficult for the judges to fully judge your entry. In any case, the Mary Sue will be more powerful if everyone is aware what canon she's destroying. The Sue used in the example is a Sparklypoo Sue but you can use any kind; Gothic, Warrior, Tragic, Vampire etc. Be creative!

Round 1: Introducing The Mary Sue.

This round is for introducing your Mary Sue to us all, and showing us exactly what she's made of, whether it be sugar and spice and all things nice, or alternatively, rebellion and darkness and all things nasty.

Name: This is the name of your Mary Sue. Sues tend to have flowery names, with far too many middle names and sometimes names that describe their appearence.
Age: The Sue can be any age; she is often the most accomplished at a very young age in her chosen field.
Fandom: The fandom you have chosen. Crossovers are most definitely allowed; please list all concerned.
Appearence: The Mary Sue's appearence is the most important part. Be creative in describing her, use purple prose and flowery description.
Personality: Not as important as her appearance, but remember that Mary Sue has no faults to speak of.
Powers/Skills: Mary Sue may not have supernatural powers; if your Sue does not, then list any skills she might have.
Bio: This is where you introduce your Mary Sue to us and tell us about her back story.

Please submit all Handdrawn entries here. The end date is September 25th, tho in case of emergency (for example, illness, holidays), PM me and I will grant you an extention.

Good luck!

Last edited by Miranda_ : 09-12-2010 at 05:04 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-08-2010, 05:58 AM

Base: Star Girl

Name: Emerald Silverheart Demeter Ravenwing Voldermort
Age: 15 years old, however she often appears older due to her stunning looks and killer wardrobe.
Fandom: Harry Potter
Appearence: Emerald's hair is as black as the velvet midnight sky, her eyes are as silver like the moon on a Winters night. She is half Japanese and she wears stunning clothes, particularly favouring green, skintight items, which compliment her silky black hair and slinky cat like figure. There are no words in the current Oxford dictionary that I could find to express Emerald's beauty or sense of fashion. None of the teachers at Hogwart's argue with her when she wears casual clothes instead of uniform because of how icy cool she is.
Personality: Emerald is the ice queen of Hogwarts, she's rebellious full of atttitude and is extremely popular amonst the students. She never does anything that's not cool and although she doesn't really care about her grades she is still extremely smart and scores well. Emerald like anyone else has major faults, well one to be exact...lots of other girls are jealous of her beauty, intelligence and careless popularity. She is of course a member of Slytherin and a pure blood.
Powers/Skills: Emerald is the daughter of Voldermort, hence she is the most powerful student at Hogwarts, even more so than Harry Potter and most of the teachers. She is very fast due to her cat lke features that I mentioned before so she is better than all of the boys (and girls) at Quidditch as well.
One last skill, her appearance is never hindered in battle, she never sustains injuries or tears to her clothes and her hair is never mussed (anyone seen disney's Aladin?)
Bio: Emerlad is Voldermort's only daughter and was forced to make a terrible decision when she first entered Hogwarts, she had to decide between good and evil. She rebelled against her father and faced him in one final countdown which would save Hogwarts and all the students but also meant she would have to risk her own life. She was the school's only hope. She managed to defeat Voldermort forever, a feat that Harry never acomplished and saved the school. She is well known to be extremely powerful and all of the other students and teacher look up to her and respect her, except for those who are jealous of her. She is dating Draco Malfoy, who has had a massive crush in her ever since she arrived. She has saved the school several other times since then, always returning without a scratch.

Phew, that was a lot of fun, everybody watch out for Emerald Silverheart Demeter Ravenwing Voldermort and I may haunt any possible Harry Potter rps you come up with xD

Hopefully it's sueish enough...if not just say the word and I will re appear to edit

(you probably don't want me to edit it to further sueish perfection, you may not have enough paper bags in your supply :3)

Anyways, I'm off and away now, good luck everyone ^.^

Doll: 6/10. Profile: 5/10.

Doll Critique:
I really like the colors; they're very Slytherin, and I wonder if you planned that on purpose or by her name because it definitely has a I'M A SLYTHERIN! stamped all over it. Though, there really is nothing that says "Ooo lookit me I'm a Sue;" if we were to look at her without the profile below, we wouldn't know what a strange, vile creature she was on the inside.
Also, there's something about her hair that's just bothering me. It looks a little weird; blocky, in a sense.

Profile Critique:
Fabulously long name, but she's the stereotypical B*tchiwitch Sue. She also (stereotypially) defeats Voldemort, her father, but she could Cannonraep the story more by dating someone other than Malfoy. I have to admit, I'm particularly enjoying how you say she's pureblood when Voldemort himself was halfblood. XD
I like her "Perfect Appearance" ability; I've never seen that being outright described in a Sue.

Doll Critique:
I love the Slytherin Sue; especially how she automatically wears black and green, and of course her hilarious lack of a uniform, so common in Harry Potter Sues. Her hair looks strangely shaded; and she could have more accessories to completely hammer the Sueishness home.

Profile Critique:
The long name is lol, seriously. I agree with my fellow judge that the profile isn't very original; she could for example be flouting her house and dating a Gryffindor, or even a muggle. Her power to remain perfect while fighting is a nice touch.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 10-10-2010 at 09:34 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 09-26-2010, 08:29 AM

Base- http://www.pinkland.net/fairy.htm
Tree Tutorial- Pix paradise

I finally got to finish this entry, I tried very hard to draw a simple doll but I just couldnt and anyway try making an Elvish princess simple.... I am sorry for the long drawn out Bio but Xylia is quite a complicated character, I found it very hard to simplify it.

Name-Xylia Maurelle Luella Fluer Lanthine Emerenta
Age-17 almost 18
Fandom-The Lord of the Rings(Tolkein)

Appearance-Flowing Blood red hair that glistens in the moonlight, Xylia’s hair is her crowning glory, a never-ending cascade of snake like coils, she has two different coloured eyes, her right eye is green, a bright vivid representation of a perfect emerald. Her left eye is as grey as a stormy tempest everlasting. Blessed with unimaginable raw beauty that is stark and impressive, any who dare drink her beauty will surely fall under her bewitching spell.
Although she loves her lavish elegant finery, she loves nothing more then to put on her leathers during the day, her finely crafted battle gear is made, ready and lays in wait.
Personality- Xylia is a quite soul who prefers her own company, she is looked upon as an outsider to many, she would do anything for anyone that shows her kindness, but do her wrong and you will feel her scorn forever, she spends many hours alone but does enjoy the company of her animal friends who are a very beneficial asset to her.
Powers & Skills-Xylia’s grey eye is powerfully magical, it is “All Seeing” It has the power of the “Elements” When threatened Xylia is able to summon Powerful Fire, Earth, Air & Water Elementals to help her, she can also see for great distances which is very handy as she is extremely skilled with her ornate magical long bow.
Xylia’s friendship with the Forest & animal kingdom has given her the opportunity to study behaviours which in turn has taught her forestry & communication with her fellow animal friends.
BIOGRAPHY
SHUNNED & FORGOTTEN
Xylia was born in Caras Galadon the beautiful city of trees within the heart of Lothlorien, She is a twin to her sister lady Galadriel, born 7 minutes earlier she was the elder of the two, all was not as it seemed as Xylia was born with an abnormality, She has 2 different coloured eyes & is mute. Legend has it that any who is born with the evil eye & no tongue is a curse to all and therefore will be shunned from all Elven existence.
Sent away to be raised by the old witch in the forest, she grew to be a fine young woman albeit with a very dark personality she loved nothing more then to spend her days in the forest Learning many skills sign language, Forestry, Long bow, animal communication, and nature magic, her eye became the main study focus for what she has in store for all of the people that betrayed her.
Revenge is always is always on her mind and is the prime motivation to learn as many skills as possible, she will never forget the hurtful betrayal of her own kind and vows to get her revenge. Vengence will be hers.
Lady Galadriel her twin also became a beautiful woman and it did come to pass that Galadriel took heir to the throne and therefore started her rein in Lothlorien, being the elder of the two Xylia was destined to claim the title as “Queen” of the Elves, feeling once again betrayed Xylia started devising her plans to reclaim her rightful throne, so every month when the moon is full she sits at the edge of the old forest on the old gnarled tree as she has been doing for the last 10 years and waits, watches and listens the council meetings held by the “Elders”, on this tree is where she learns everything she needs to know of Lothlorien & the plans for it's future
Xylia vows she will be Queen, and will rule this god forsken land that she once called home.

Doll: 7/10. Profile 8/10.

Doll Critique:
Definitely not your stereotypical looking elf; I can definitely feel some Mary Sue vibes coming from her mismatched eyes alone. Not to mention her.. wardrobe is rather eccentric for a woodland elf (as demonstrated by the tree on w hich she has reposed). My only problem is that the background isn't as well shaded as she is; and the blue background sky has washed out some of the color in her hair. I had to lean in to see the shading properly. However, the shading on the dress itself is fabulous and the pattern on the skirt is divinely pretty.

Profile critique:
Now see, this is Mary Sue. So much Sue. Though I noticed that Emerenta ( or anything that sounds like Emerald) is a recurring theme with Mary Sues... Hm. Anyway, I love the last sentence of her appearance: She loves finery but certainly prefers leather.
Her personality is unfortunately very typical of Sues altogether; heart of gold to those who are kind, etc.
Powers: Eh, not to thrilled with her powers. She's an elf, powers like that are expected in a Sue, and her See For Great Distances power is something all elves have (remember Legolas and his Longsight?
Biography: Oooo, seven minutes (is she the seventh daughter of a seventh daughter, by any chance?) And the tabooness of her odd appearance being shun-worthy is usual.
Her desire for revenge certainly seems to fit with her personality but also kind of crosses against it, because it says she's kind but scornful and yet Galadriel isn't the one who shunned her.
Ah, well, who am I to question the wrath of Sues?

Doll Critique:
A very original elf Sue this; it's far more common to have an elfin Sue clad in a white dress, a bow and arrow by her side. I'm glad that you sheered away from the stereotype in this contest. I agree about the background; a paler one, so that the doll stands out better, would have been more effective. I love the shading, and the hair is beautifully done.

Profile Critique:
Incredibly Sueish with tons of purple prose and unnecessary detail, this is a very praiseworthy effort. I particularly like the way that your Sue is shunned by the other elves so therefore desires revenge. Her powers could be a little more outrageous; Longsight is common among elves. Perhaps controlling the weather or something more outlandish would fit better? All in all, a hilariously hideous Sue profile.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 10-10-2010 at 09:45 AM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 09-27-2010, 12:24 AM

Bases will be from Chocotini on deviantART
(Sorry for the low quality, I'm working on it. :/)

Name: Violette Glitter Rose Sugar Juliet Isabelle Snow.
Fandom: The Hunger Games Triliogy
Appearance: Violette has pale white skin, soft as a baby's skin, and looking like the skin of a porcelien doll. She has blonde hair as white as a the clouds and more volumous than anyone else's hair in Panem. Her eyes are light green, the color of the grass in summer, and are the most beautiful naturally colored eyes anyone had ever seen. She is short for her age, but everyone adores her so much, they bend their knees so they are the same height as her. She is quite bodacious for how thin her waist is, and for how little she eats. She has glitter tattoos on her left cheek, sprialing outwards to the rest of her face, the glitter bringing out the flecks of other color in her.
Personality: Violette is nice and pleasnet to everyone she meets, even if they are compeltely mean and jealous of her. She is the top of her class, and has a GPA of 5.39. She is the most poular girl at school due to her charasma and charm, and she loves to hang out with people. She is quite the opposite of a typical blonde, and is very nice, smart, and amazing.
Powers/Skills: Expertly can play the piano, as well as sing, design clothes, and model.
Bio: Violette is the daughter of President Snow, who is the President of the Capitol and all 12 districts of Panem. She gets whatever she wants, because she is so charming, and because she is the president's daughter. So when she siad she wanted to be put into the 73rd Hunger Games, everyone was suprised. Violette was put in, and was the first tribute from the Capitol, and the first Victor of the Capitol. She had special privleges inside the arena, as her father specifically told the gamemakers to make sure she won, but Violette doesn't know that.

Doll: 4/10. Profile: 5/10.

Doll Critique:

The background is severely at odds with the doll. For one, I'm almost positive you took the background from a Final Fantasy game, but I'm not sure. Also, the doll itself is very plain and the only defining feature is the heart on her cheek, and even that isn't very obvious.

Profile Critique:
Glitter Rose Sugar. That sounds appetizing. Hm. I want something sweet now.
I'll admit that reading your profile was interesting, but what makes your Sue super special in comparison to the others? What makes her OHSOSPESHUL? All she has going for her is that she's the daughter of the President.

Doll Critique:
While the doll is pleasant enough, there just isn't anything to mark her out as a Mary Sue. There are no annointments such as jewelry or outlandish clothes, so the Sueishness isn't apparent. The background is too large and almost swamps the doll. I'm also not overly keen on the pallette for the dress.

Profile Critique:
A sickly sweet name that makes one want to vomit; yeah, that screams Sue alright. XD However, the profile is very short and there isn't really anything that marks this Sue apart from the characters of your chosen canon. She's more of a thin character than a Sue; there needs to be a lot more description and perhaps some purple prose.

baby, you got me. ♥

Last edited by Miranda_ : 10-10-2010 at 09:55 AM.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-28-2010, 08:05 PM

Bases are from GLAM! - Index - exclusive to members.

Name: Beverly "Blaise" Johanna Michaels.

Fandom:
Pokemon

Appearance:
Blaise has fiery, luscious, vivid, shoulder-length red hair and incredibly bright and cold blue eyes. She has a scar on one side of her face, but she is still the most beautiful girl in all of the poke-universe. She is a stunning and proportional hourglass shape with gorgeous long legs. She has a birthmark on her arm in the shape of a dragon wrapped around her whole arm. She was only average looking until she hit puberty, then she became a beautiful swan. She doesn't like wearing pinks or yellows, only darker colours. She's a mix of goth/punk/skater styles. She doesn't work out, but her body is the envy of most women.

Personality:
Blaise is very independant, because her parents were murdered and she grew up in foster care. She's honest and loyal. Everyone loves her, even is she doesn't like them. She's a very hard worker, even though everything seems to come naturally to her. She's also very outgoing, intellectual, and passionate.

Powers/Skills:
Blaise is the best pokemon trainer out there, and is the current Pokemon Champion. She has never been beaten in a match. She used to be the Fire Gym Leader when she was 13-16, but since no one can beat her, no one ever got the flame badge. She can also talk to pokemon telepathically, and is the only person ever known to have this power.

Bio:
Blaise's parents were murdered when she was a little girl. She never had anyone to depend on, and grew up in foster care. This made her a very strong and independant person. She never spent more than a couple months with any family, because she thought they were all too boring. She started raising her Charmander when she was 10. Professor Oak thought that she was incredibly skilled for her age. She has almost completed her pokedex, and is the best trainer of all time in the poke-universe.

Doll: 8/10. Profile: 4/10.

Doll Critique:
The shading is superb, but the biggest problem with me is all the random weird tears in her jeans. That, and her hair looks rather chunky as well. She also has no real defining Sue features.

Profile Critique:
Hate to say it, but entirely unoriginal; that sounds weird, since she's a Sue and all, but I can probably name several instances of a similar character off the top of my head. Plus, her name is too normal and is probably the shortest on here. We've also got a similar character in the other half of this competition and there are painful similarties between the two; and yours was posted after that one.
It doesn't look like you tried very hard with her profile, with the exception that she never works out and still has a number 10 figure and that she's been a gym leader since 13. Raising a charmander at age 10 isn't all that impressive; if memory serves, Ash Ketchum started raising his Pikachu at age ten as well.

Doll Critique:
I like this doll a lot; the clothes are very well shaded and she appears to have a very supercilious look in her eyes, as though she's thinking on her superiority to others. However, the background clashes with the Sue's hair a bit.

Profile Critique:
Not very original; in the Dollmaker thread, there was a Pokesue entered beforehand and yours isn't really very much different. The name isn't flowery enough and could well do for an original character; this isn't what we're looking for in this competition. The Sue also could do with a few more Sueish tendencies and powers to make her more vomit inducing.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 10-10-2010 at 10:00 AM.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 10-06-2010, 05:28 PM

\base/

Name: Princess Joyce Bridget Helen Fairway

Fandom: Shrek

Appearance: The Princess Joyce Bridget Helen Fairway was born with two brothers as a cute little ogress with pea-green skin and a button nose. But when Joyce found that she could take human form, she preferred it infinitely to that of her slightly heavyset ogress form. Joyce defines the word ‘stunning’; she has a slim waist, but yet she still has great curves that make her look womanly even at the age of fifteen. She has cute, small, delicate feet that put the perfect Cinderella to shame, and her nails are never chipped or dirty. Her hair changes depending upon light; when under the light of the sun, it is a living flame, her hair a conflagration or reds and golds. At night or when indoors, her hair appears to be a rich, chocolate brown. Her hair is straight, soft, shiny, and she just loves to comb through it with her fingers and put it up in two long pigtails. Joyce’s face is heart-shaped, with a delicate pointed shin and cute but small eyebrows. Her nose is button-like, her lips a perfect pink cupid’s bow shape, her eyes large, round, innocent, and sky blue in color. Joyce, however, is completely unaware of her own beauty, and doesn’t even notice the effect she has on men.

Personality: Joyce is always and ever the graceful, kind sort of girl; she’s always helping others, always making sure everyone is helped first. Joyce’s favorite things to do include singing, dancing, and painting. She hates using violence, but, if backed into a corner, she will defend herself. One of her flaws is that she is totally naďve and unsuspecting; she really is to nice for her own good, and people take advantage of her. Joyce always forgives, and always gives second chances. Her favorite color is purple.

Powers/Skills: Joyce has the ability to take both human and ogre form. This is a leftover remnant from Fiona’s own spell, passed down to her daughter. Joyce’s singing voice is so lovely she can actually put people in a trance when she sings. She has often done this by mistake, when she thought she was alone and singing to herself. She also dances with an almost unearthly grace, and can paint scenes so real they seem to be three-dimensional and come right off the canvas. Joyce was also trained by her mother in self defense, but she loathes to use this training, for she hates any and all violence.

Bio: This Joyce was born one of three, the only daughter in a set of triplets. She grew up humbly in the swamp with her parents Shrek and Fiona. Since Shrek has no surname to speak of, Joyce took on Fiona’s family surname of Fairway (side note: it goes with the country’s name of Far Far Away, as Fiona doesn’t seem to have a family name, either). Joyce’s brothers love her and are protective of her, but they often pick on her for being too humanlike and having the ability to take human form. One day, her brothers took this teasing too far, and Joyce’s heart was broken; she had no choice but to run away from home to find where she truly belongs. Her brothers were, of course, immediately sorry for what they’d done, but poor Joyce didn’t know that, and they had come to apologize too late; she’d left for her own adventures and to find her own True Love, just as her parents had had their own adventures and met each other.

Doll: 9/10. Profile: 9/10.

Doll Critique:
Her hair is super, super shiny; major Sue quality there. If I didn't know better, I'd say you tooled it because that's how smooth it is! And on top of that, her eyes are a very unnatural blue (which is funny because I think her ogre baby self had green eyes), she's WINKING at us, and is definitely the most animated looking without actually being an animated doll. She's also wearing a gold necklace even though the dress she wears looks like one of a peasant.

Profile Critique:
I've never seen a Shrek Mary Sue before! Definite points for you there. On top of that, she's clearly able to be better than her brothers; and has tinier feet than even Cinderella? How's that for one-upping an existing, popular Sue! The description of her hair is also accurate for a Sue; Sues usually have color-changing eyes, but you gave her color-changing HAIR! More points.
Personality wise, I love the pointless addition of her favorite color. I had NO idea that was her favorite color.
Powers: A-haaa, she's a momma's girl. And is a pacifist to an extreme apparently.
Made-up last names, ahoy! And aw, her brothers made fun of her. And she's going out to find Twoo Wuv. So Sue.

Doll Critique:
I love, love, LOVE the hair on this doll. It's just so super shiny and silky looking! Definitely Sue. Her eyes are far too blue to be normal and the shading is fantastic. I love all the little extras like the detailing on her top.

Profile Critique:
This Sue gets points for originality simply for being a Shrek Sue, which is a rarity among Sues that I've seen, anyway. Of course the Sue has a human form as well as an ogress form, ensuring that she be breathtakingly beautiful. I love the way that her brothers tease her, and how she hates violence. She is too good to be true, and incredibly sickly sweet. Her powers are very Sue, and I love the part about her inheriting Fiona's spell.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 10-10-2010 at 10:07 AM.
Closed Thread