Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Doll Creation Post your own doll creations and show your skills to cartoon doll community

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#91 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-23-2009, 09:50 AM

This is Linda. She loved her soulmate so much, that she thought they'd be together forever, but then something terrible happened. Linda's soulmate fell ill and died. When that happened, a shard of ice pierced her heart and she feels now that she can never fall in love again, cuz it hurts too much. One day perhaps someone will melt the ice from Linda's heart so that she can love again, but until then she stays in her globe where the snow always falls and where her heart is ice.

Dollmaker used: Dollz Mania Dressup Games Pink Ice Winter Fantasy::

And I got the text from PixelBee.com - Original Cartoon Dolls and Dressup Games and the background I googled.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#92 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-23-2009, 11:40 PM

Megaera does not take kindly to rejection. Her fury has taken the form of this raging thunderstorm, striking down the ship of the man who refused to be with her. She answers the calls of other slighted women as well, bringing down ships and men to teach them a lesson about messing with a woman's anger.

Weather: Thunderstorm(particularly the lightning within it)

Dollmakers Used: Too many xD The following are all TDP. There might be some mistakes, I went through a lot trying to perfect it.
-Shuni
-Mermaid
-Pirate

Background: Google

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#93 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-28-2009, 07:55 PM

Deadline is November 29th, in case anyone was wondering but too lazy to look back. xD

(#94 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default Contest Extension....please Read! - 11-28-2009, 10:22 PM

I have decided to extend this contest to DEC 6th, it has been a busy time for a lot of us so if you were thinking of entering then please do.

Last edited by Aussiemum777 : 12-05-2009 at 07:33 PM.
(#95 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 11-29-2009, 12:23 AM

Busy is an understatement X.x'

I was supposed to be available for dolling tonight, but I've been out all day and I'm only on for updates atm.

I still want to enter so this extension is appreciated!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#96 (permalink))
Old
prin367cess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-29-2009, 10:57 AM

Here is my entry:

Theme: Puddles of Love
Weather: Rain
Story: Basically, the guy loves the girl so much that he'll stand outside with her so she can dance in the rain and play in the puddles. Note the heart-shaped puddles.
Maker: My own, which is private and located on my pc, for the most part. I also used MS Office for the text.

av&sig: LancasterPrincess
http://purple-hippie.blogspot.com
(#97 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-02-2009, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiemum777 View Post
I have decided to extend this contest to Nov 6th, it has been a busy time for a lot of us so if you were thinking of entering then please do.
December 6th I think you mean, unless you have a time machine.

(#98 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 12-03-2009, 07:34 PM

Don't you know?! Of course Ness has a time machine xD

Well, just dropping off some bad news. I'm behind on all of my dolling obligations so a contest isn't really an option atm. -sorry-

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#99 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-03-2009, 07:43 PM

Aw. Hope things get better in future! *hugs*

(#100 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 12-05-2009, 06:56 PM

I decided that I wanted to enter. :D
(I didn't copy Miranda's, I started this before I saw hers. >///< I hope they are different enough, considering mines an ice princess, and her doll's heart is pierced with ice. If it's not, then tell me.)

So here is my entry;

Krystal is an ice princess, that's what everyone refers to her as. She's cold and indifferent to everyone, even her closest friends, because 2 years ago her boyfriend was caught cheating on her. Her friends are hoping that someone will come along and pull her back to herself, maybe even make her smile, but she can't stop being her cold self. After dealing with this for way too long, her friends dragged her to a club with them, where Krystal finally lightened up a little and danced. Still, she glared at every single guy that came her way, not letting them near her. After seeing her reject everyone, one guy walked up behind her and danced with her. Before she could do anything, he whispered in her ear; "Hey ice princess, what's your name?"

There we go, long explainintion at all. I based it off of the song, "A.Mi.Go" by SHINee. :D

Dollmaker Used: ShUni @ TDP
Background: Room Editor @ TDP

baby, you got me. ♥

Last edited by antimaie : 12-05-2009 at 08:45 PM.
Closed Thread