Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Doll Creation Post your own doll creations and show your skills to cartoon doll community

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default My Fairytale Entry - 07-07-2009, 08:24 AM

Fairytale Character:Cinderella
Character Name: Ebony (with blonde hair)
Personal maker used: PURRRFECTION

Cinderella is really bored and has just hailed a carriage to go to a party..she texted the handsome prince and told him she is going to her ugly sisters house for the night!..............He believed her of course!

Judges' Critique
I love how she turned out! And the story that went with it was great. The doll is well put together and the props work nicely with the entry. My only issue is that there's no hint of a glass slipper, just some boring black flats (even thought they tie in nicely with the belt and trim of the dress).
.:*LancasterPrincess*:.

I really liked this one because you didn't describe what the original Cinderella looks like and how she changed it up,(like the other members did with their entries, not that that's a bad thing) you told us about what the doll was doing, which was very creative! She still resembled Cinderella, but it was really modernized and different. The carriage was a good add in, but maybe it could've been something different, like a car?
-Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 07-16-2009 at 10:48 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
KaraKupkakex (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 2.60 Average
Send a message via MSN to KaraKupkakex
Default 07-08-2009, 09:20 AM

Here it is xD i didnt know whut to choose

sorry about the white backround, i didnt have time to get rid of it
Its thumbelina btw xD
Judges' Critique
I think this entry is very cute! I love the fantasy background and frame you chose, it works very nicely with the doll. The pose is cute and the doll is well put together. There seems to be a few white pixels from pasting the doll onto the background however and her lips are a little blotchy.
Other than those few very minor things I think it's a well-presented doll.

I didn't find that this entry resembled thumbelina much. I know this is a modernized version, but I think she should've kept thumbelina small. The doll looks too giant in that picture. Plus, thumbelina wore blue, not grey and black. And the white background and cut-off frame didn't look too good. I know you didn't have time, but it's good not to rush a doll and take your time so it looks it's best. It was a cute doll, though.
-Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 07-16-2009 at 10:50 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
donettetalbott281

Default Sorry for the delay! - 07-10-2009, 05:43 PM

Here is my entry

Judges' Critique
First off, I'd like to say I adore her new 80's look (That's what you were going for right?). Aside from that though I must also say that she is not one of your finer dolls. The shirt is a little too big for her and lack of props/background make her a bit bland.

I really like her hair. it goes well with the rest of the outfit. She looks like a Snow White ready to party in the shirt, skirt and heels. The only thing was a couple of spots in the hair that maybe should've been filled in. I know it's curly/wavy so there are going to be some spots, but they should be more toward the edges and not toward the middle. The only other thing was the hairbow, it just looked a tad messy.
-Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 07-16-2009 at 10:51 PM.
Closed Thread