Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Dating (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/dating/)
-   -   What annoys you most about the opposite gender? (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/dating/7307-what-annoys-you-most-about-opposite-gender.html)

Miranda_ 01-26-2005 08:43 AM

Try and keep it clean, people. :lol: Top of my list is leaving the toilet seat up. My boyf does that all the time and it just drives me mad. He also gets out of the bath wet and soaks the mat; why can't he dry himself in the bath? -.-

It's also true that men have a very short pain threshold. For example, whenever my boyf has a cold, he actually has flu and takes a week off work. I just go to work armed with tissues and strepsils. :lol:

Elanorea 01-26-2005 10:48 AM

That they're so godd@mned CHILDISH. Come on, when they're 13, they act like they're 3-5.

Oh and also that when you are in computer class at school, they come and turn your computer off.

dudettel 01-26-2005 11:26 PM

I can't stand it when guys flirt with me after I have a boyfriend...I was single for...ever, and none of them gave a crap about me because I was boyish. Then, I grow some B's and get a boyfriend, suddenly EVERYONE thinks I'm so cute. :roll: thats not a guy trait, just something that bugged me. bugs me.

Revenwyn 01-27-2005 01:19 AM

I hate how most guys are entirely superficial. If the girl isn't hot, they won't date them. Or even talk to them. They don't see the personality or character of the person.

Fortunately, I have a good man, and I'm not letting go of him. He loves me for who I am, and thinks I'm downright sexy besides. :) I don't know WHAT he's talking about. I'm such a plane jane that I wouldn't have a chance of anyone else.

Cherpples23 01-27-2005 09:49 AM

they all (or at least the ones I know) make you believe they like you than suddenly they don't! its like wtf?! :cry:

dudettel 01-27-2005 11:07 AM

I think the superficial trait goes both ways. I don't think one sex carries it more than another..

Here's one: I can't stand it when you are on your period and they don't even care...When you don't feel good you could use an extra hug or two, at least I could :lol:

sweet_pea200202 01-27-2005 12:51 PM

when your pmsing and they want nothing to do with you they act like your diseased or something,... lol like if they touch you they might get it too. Only one I know not afraid of it was my ex who still wanted "some" (if u know what I mean)

I will say some do show their emotions though,... my ex cries.... cried when we went to funerals, cried when we broke up... Some say its cheesy for men to show thier emotions, but i like it when they do, it shows me they are actually human beings who have a heart.

Men seem to think women are just flesh and bones with a hole ot two or three to stick something in.... men think about sexual intercourse every 6 seconds just about.

Miranda_ 01-27-2005 01:02 PM

I can't stand all those boyband type guys with waxed chests and smarmy grins, I just think they're revolting. :lol: And my boyf is, to me, the sexiest guy on earth; but shallow type girls wouldn't touch him with a barge pole cuz he has a bit of a beer gut. To me, that just makes him extra cuddly.

sweet_pea200202 01-27-2005 01:13 PM

Miranda; I agree whole heartedly about the beer gut comment..... the guy i am seeing now has a little bit of a beer gut but hes proportional... he has muscles too just a bit of a beer gut... i like the guys with more "meat on their bones,... gives ya more to hold onto and cuddle with so you dont have to grab the boomstick and hug it when you miss your hunny. lol

Miranda_ 01-27-2005 05:03 PM

I can't believe that there's going to be a male pill tho, I for one would never trust my boyf to remember to take it when he can't even remember his keys half the time. :lol: