Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Kiani (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 02-01-2008, 09:42 PM

Haha, yes the 'needs', a personal favourite male whine of mine. See, from where im standing, if they have needs, then they can get a bottle of lotion, some tissues and then theyre set, they dont need a woman for that.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
DarkaN (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-12-2008, 05:00 PM

I thought i'd do both genders because i'm special ^^

women:
I hate the whole "needs" thing also. The fact that you lot don't understand.

Ok when you are single or a virgin you don't have NEEDs. But when you are in a relationship spending a lot of time around someone you are sexualy attracted to, it becomes a need for men.

But i'll let you off, it's impossible you women to understand, you don't have *****es. Another thing though, you say if we have needs we can get a bottle of lotion and a box of tissues. Most girls im around have needs too, like a hug, or someone to talk to, most men could easily say "well if you have needs get a teddy and call a friend"

it's called give and take

arguements about nothing: OH MY GOD this is the bane of my life. The other week i was with a girl and she had a screaming arguement with me and refused to speak to me all night because some girl was looking in through the pub window at me, i didn't even know the girl or notice she was there untill she started going rambo on me.

nagging: nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag. i've developed this "nag-sensor" over the years now where i can tell witin two words if a girl is going to start moaning about something unimportant, my brain goes into shutdown mode.

men:
i can stick up for what mirander said. most men now days are more femenine that women and extreamly "wuss-like". Most of us have massive ego's but the second we are sick we practicly cry about it all day.

Most are back stabbing and act competely different around our mates to how we act around women.

SO IMMATURE it annoys me, i know i am immature, but i can't help it. it's genetic :P but most men are just so stupidly immature.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 02-13-2008, 11:04 AM

I haven't posted here? How odd, I certainly would've taken the opportunity to complain much earlier.

I hate guys who just stare at me. Literally, they act as if I'm this endangered species and if they say anything to me, me and my curves will go running away. It gets even worse when they try to pick me up. Some kid thought it was very sexy a few months ago to talk to me about his car and was obviously working up the nerve to ask me if he could drive me to school. I'll stick to the bus, thank you.

Also, eating in a way that gets crumbs all over themselves. It drives me completely crazy, though that has moreso to do with my OCD than an actual gender-peeve. I guess its just because guys do it more often...

Finally, guys who think its hillarious to joke about rape and child molestors. It was not funny the first time you said it, I certainly don't find it funnier the tenth time. When I said it made me uncomfortable and I'd prefer if you didn't tell the jokes or stupid ideas that sexual predators shouldn't be watched, I meant it. Also, I don't want to hear about how you sexualize little girls in drawings. It makes me want to throw up thinking of how you are going to grow into a pedophile.

One thing that annoys me about girls, the fact that they simply can't respect the fact that when a guy has a girlfriend it means he isn't interested.

Av & Sig Credit: Me

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 02-04-2009 at 06:00 PM.
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-16-2008, 11:42 AM

Grr, I hate that too. -.- Once I was at a party with my boyf, and this girl kept giving me and him looks all night. I went to the loo; when I came back, my boyf told me that she'd come over to him and basically offered herself on a plate to him. He'd told her to get lost; she hadn't left tho til she saw me coming back. I went over to her and told her that if she ever came on to my boyf again, she'd be choking on her own teeth. She never came near either of us again for the rest of the night, but just gave us both dirty looks, which we both ignored.

(#45 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-16-2008, 12:54 PM

XD Wow...

Yeah,happens a lot with my BF and I, too. He's one of those guys who the popular girls all adore (the hot funny jock type). Yet, he told me he'd never date any of them because they're way too self-centered. He likes down to earth girls. Even if he can be an arrogant pig at times. XD
Quote:
Finally, guys who think its hillarious to joke about rape and child molestors. It was not funny the first time you said it, I certainly don't find it funnier the tenth time. When I said it made me uncomfortable and I'd prefer if you didn't tell the jokes or stupid ideas that sexual predators shouldn't be watched, I meant it. Also, I don't want to hear about how you sexualize little girls in drawings. It makes me want to throw up thinking of how you are going to grow into a pedophile.
I understand that... (('Teen Guys' topic...))
(#46 (permalink))
Old
Maddie705 (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 02-17-2008, 01:53 PM

I have a Friend (Who is a boy,never dating),and my other friend who has the biggest crush on him.So on valentines day she sent him a note thatsaid."Will you be my valentine?"Well,later that day,my Friend-Boy showed me the note.

Just because i play with legos and wear baggy jeans and boy junk doesn't mean im one of the idioTS! Im not saying men are stupid,.only the ones in my class.My friend-boys best friend reached out and grabbed my friends butt,and i partially,accidently,angrily,slapped him across the face.

I didn't get in trouble because i do that naturally...but i've been against boys since about...kindergarten.
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Kiani (Offline)
Shuni

Default 02-18-2008, 08:37 PM

Is it just me or do they have great difficulty accepting medical advice?

Every male I know seems to think that their dentist/optometrist/orthodontist/doctor/whatever is a quack.
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-19-2008, 06:44 AM

You mean you know guys who actually go? O_o It's taken me the entire time I've been with my boyf, ie going on six years, to persuade him to visit a dentist.

(#49 (permalink))
Old
Kiani (Offline)
Shuni

Default 02-19-2008, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
You mean you know guys who actually go? O_o It's taken me the entire time I've been with my boyf, ie going on six years, to persuade him to visit a dentist.
My mother had to drag her brother to the optometrist on monday, his vision is shocking, he can barely read anything anymore. No surprise, his optometrist told him he needed glasses, he comes back to our place "Stupid quack, he knows nothing about glasses, I dont need glasses, DAMMIT CELESTE WHY DID YOU DRAG ME DOWN THERE?" "Hey, can you read this for me?" "...stupid manufacters they print the words on the box too msall, no-one can read that" "I can read it" "KINA! DONT YOU HAVE SOMEHWERE TO BE?" "No..."
(#50 (permalink))
Old
marshall2 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 03-07-2008, 05:43 PM

lol I read through all of the posts made me laugh but now its my turn.

What annoys me about girls:

1) take to long to get ready for a date
2) wear make up. girls are naturally pretty and are wasting money attempting
to enhance what they already have
3) they expect you to put the toilet seat down for them but can't lift it back
up for us.
4) ok what the hell is with red lipstick I mean no girl should wear that . you
look like a clown. And unless clowns turn a guy on its generally not
attractive.
5) girls that smoke look way too old
6) obviously I hate girls that cheat and lie
7) girls that kick guys in the balls like it hurts ok and unless its a life or
death situation dont make any man go through that cause it really hurts
8 ) girls that dont think guys become jelous
9) girls that dont participate in a lot of activities like I find it attractive when a girl knows or can do mrore things

10 ok this one is gross I hate when I have girls over and they throw their tampons or pads in my garbage so the whole dam world can see it . I really dont want to see a bloody sponge like thing its horrid

Ghostie

Last edited by marshall2 : 03-07-2008 at 05:49 PM.