Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
lross (Offline)
Professional

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-09-2008, 10:28 PM

The fact that they think almost everything is funny if it happens to you, but if anything happens to upset them, then look out they are looking for some sympathy !!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 01-25-2008, 11:04 PM

well I hate how they try and reach for girls who are more prettier and popular when you are just as d@mn good looking and have a way better personality and you are right in front of them!! >.<

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Kiani (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 01-26-2008, 11:08 PM

The fact that some of them are really, really immature.

I was at the supermarket today and I bought some tampons and the guy at the checkout was holding his breath and holding the box by the tips of his fingers like it was diseased or soemthing.

Seriosuly, theyre not used and theyre in a box, whats the problem?
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-27-2008, 08:28 AM

My boyf's the same whenever I ask him to hold my bag. He holds it at arm's length by his finger tips as if he's holding a dead rat or something.

(#35 (permalink))
Old
littlebit34 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 01-27-2008, 10:29 AM

I hate when they try to give you nicknames. I like my name because I shortened it myself (alexandra) and I would like to stick with it.

Thats really the only thing that bugs me.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
tadfoal (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-31-2008, 05:53 AM

I hate when you say something to them and they just give you this look, like 'what the ****? Why are you talking to me?' when you're their girlfriend's friend, who has been in their class for years or something -_-

I also hate it when they act all stupid around their friends.
They can be really sweet, as long as their friends arent within earshot. My friends are fine, but noo, he's the manly man in company *rolls eyes* and manly men don't hug, even if the girl they like is freezing to death because she forgot her jacket. Grr!

I'm a little bitter today ^_^; sorry.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-31-2008, 06:11 AM

I read this survey by guys in the US my age, and they all said they like girls with "great personalities". I should think that less than half of those men who took the survey actually do.

Most (but not all) men will chase the girl every other male wants, to prove they can get her. They don't have to even like her for ANY reason; it's all a game.

However, not every man prticipates. Just most my age who can't handle the hormones.

I also hate it when guys "joke around" with you about sexual stuff, but you can tell sometinhg more's going down, or up, or... AGH! I'm just confusing myself!

That same survey also revealed a double-standard; most (not all , I know exceptions personally. Including my g@y friend) guys don't want their ex to date their friend, but they think it's fine if they date their ex's friend. >.<

It's those traits in most men, especially the men in my school, that turned my off from the dating scene for so long. I think I'm one of, like, three sixteen-year-olds who haven't had their first kiss. But, hey; at least I didn't jump into the relationship like SOME girls I know! Last year, our school had AT LEAST 23 pregnant Sophomores!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadfoal View Post
I hate when you say something to them and they just give you this look, like 'what the ****? Why are you talking to me?' when you're their girlfriend's friend, who has been in their class for years or something -_-

I also hate it when they act all stupid around their friends.
They can be really sweet, as long as their friends arent within earshot. My friends are fine, but noo, he's the manly man in company *rolls eyes* and manly men don't hug, even if the girl they like is freezing to death because she forgot her jacket. Grr!

I'm a little bitter today ^_^; sorry.
Okay, I know, double-post, but this is about the friends thing.

Those two-faced men are always like that around their friends, and that's more the real them than the fake, sweet front some of those guys put up around women.

A woman has to be careful anymore.

If you want to know more on the topic and how a guy really thinks, pick up the book Dateable by Justin Lookadoo and Hayley DiMarco.

My sister bought it, and I read it out of curiosity. I explained a lot of weird habbits the majority of men have...

Last edited by Miranda_ : 03-11-2008 at 10:19 AM.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-31-2008, 11:24 AM

Two words: Man Flu. -.- Why can't men ever have colds without acting as tho they're dying?

(#39 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-31-2008, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit_queen View Post
I think I'm one of, like, three sixteen-year-olds who haven't had their first kiss. But, hey; at least I didn't jump into the relationship like SOME girls I know! Last year, our school had AT LEAST 23 pregnant Sophomores!!!
23!!! Oh my god!! That is insane! There isn't usually many pregnant people in my school at a time. I think there's currently... about 3 pregnant girls in the whole school out of 2000 people (including guys, so about 1000 girls).

I hate a lot about some guys habits - including overly sexual jokes, whether they're directed at myself or someone else. Male hormones... Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.
(#40 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-31-2008, 06:37 PM

Yeah. My friend was chatting with a male friend of hers, and the male frined was talking about "fullfilling a man's needs". THEY AREN'T NEEDS! Virgin-men do not die, do they?? NO! They aren't needs... lord!