Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Danica_Shardae (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.67 Average
Default 05-23-2007, 07:52 PM

sometimes when I'm mad at my bf, he just randomly says whatever he's thinking. It will the most random thought imaginable. my bro and my other guy friends are like too...

I'm still here, I just don't post AS OFTEN.

Check me out:
DeviantART
Tumblr
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
SoLovely__x

Default 05-24-2007, 04:51 PM

What annoys me about guys is when they say stupid jokes and think it's funny.

and also when tehy try to impress other people talking about what kind of packs they have.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 05-29-2007, 01:42 PM

Eh. This is usually the reverse. But my boyfriend is in the Marines, so he has this little tick. He has to ORGANIZE everything.

I can't stand my desk to be organized. It's 'organized' the way I want it. I can't write, draw, or even think if anything it out of place. <<

He trys to organize my desk. It's horrid.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#24 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 05-29-2007, 03:04 PM

What I can't stand is when they just don't get the idea that NO means NOOO!! Ugh! There's this guy at my school that just doesn't get the idea that I flipping HATE his guts and that I wouldn't date him even if he WERE the last guy on earth. He's just that stupid, idiotic, ugly, etc.

About the ugly part: Don't think me shallow. His PERSONALITY is also VERY ugly. Meaning, he thinks that if I so much as LOOK at him, that I want to do 'things' with him. Stupid f**king ass hat he is.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Elosine (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-30-2007, 02:30 AM

Oh, so many....

-When you just try to strike up a conversation with a guy and they look at you like "O.o wth?" just because you're a girl (keep in mind, the guys at my school are all still immature.....ish.....mostly).

-When it takes them forever an a thousand years just to tell you they like you. I mean, personally I'd like to know if a guy liked me, even if I didn't like him back. I mean, what, do they expect girls be like, "Oh my God, no! I hate you now, like, get away from me!"? (But then again, other girls might do that....).

-When they wear those outragously baggy pants with the crotch down to their ankles and their boxers hanging out in the air.....Why do people think that's cool? It looks like either a) they have a dirty diaper on underneath their pants, or b) all the stores on the planet spontaniously just ran out of all other sizes of pants besides the ones that wouldn't even fit the fattest man on earth! It doesn't look cool, it's dumb and pointless. Rap artists aren't people anybody should try to copy.

-Like someone else already said, when guys just can't get it through their thick skulls that no means no! In any and every situation!

-When they exclude girls from things just because of their gender (this kind of goes with the first thing).

-And finally, when they think it's okay to mess with our minds and keep us guessing. Like "I might like you.....maybe..." and other such related crap. And this isn't just about whether or not they like you, just...in general.

I was only talking about some of the boys I've been around, though. I'm sure there are guys....somewhere....that aren't like this. I know a few, actually, but this is the majority at my school.

"And though I'll think of you, I guess,
until the day I die,
I think I miss you less and less,
as every day goes by...."
-Sweeney Todd
(#26 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-31-2007, 08:00 PM

Boys, huh. >_>
Um. A LOT. XDD
For example...
I drew a picture, and a boy comes up and looks at it.
He says, "That's good. Can I have a sheet? I'm good at drawing too."
I say yes...blah blah blah, he ends up throwing his away cuz it's so ugly [not to be offensive or anything. Some people just can't draw..x.x].
THAT'S pretending that he COULD be better than me...
And then...
He asks me for the one that I just finished. I give it to him, and he just colors it in one tone....in other words, he ruins all the shading I did. >_<
After that, he says, "Thanks," and walks off to his friends.
I hear him in the distance say, "See? Isn't this so good? I drew it...."
Gah. >3<
Another is when you have a friend that's a boy, and he has another friend that's a boy, and that other friend convinces my friend to not be my friend anymore. x.x
Confusing but it's so very annoying.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 08-31-2007, 09:50 PM

You should tell him REAL artist don't draw. They illustrate. Or, so a friend of mine said.

I hate how guys drive. Always to fast and stupid. --;

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#28 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-01-2007, 10:50 AM

I call it drawing. =/
I drive fast in *the game* but in real life...
Well, I haven't learned how to drive in real life yet lol.
But when I do I won't be speeding at 168 MPH, thank you very much. >.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 01-08-2008, 11:39 PM

when ur trying to explain your horrible day to him and he flat out changes the topic

(#30 (permalink))
Old
princess3451 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 01-09-2008, 12:07 AM

when your trying to tell him about something bad that happened and he laughs and says,"I wish taht would happen to you." That really upsets me because he acts like he doesn't care about your feelings.

~I am sooooo obsessed with Naruto~