Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
dudettel (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 12 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to dudettel
Default 01-27-2005, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_
I can't believe that there's going to be a male pill tho, I for one would never trust my boyf to remember to take it when he can't even remember his keys half the time.
I can't trust myself to remember, thats why I'm using the patch. Plus, if it helps me with my period, I'd rather take it than risk him forgetting

Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. Oscar Wilde

Last edited by Miranda_ : 12-13-2007 at 04:16 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
sweet_pea200202 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: 1 Votes / 3.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to sweet_pea200202 Send a message via Yahoo to sweet_pea200202
Default 01-27-2005, 08:25 PM

depo shot works good for me... i dont get it at all.... but with some women they get it 24/7 others dont get it at all.. hated the pills.... those are the only two i tried,.. my friends trying the patches
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-28-2005, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudettel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_
I can't believe that there's going to be a male pill tho, I for one would never trust my boyf to remember to take it when he can't even remember his keys half the time.
I can't trust myself to remember, thats why I'm using the patch. Plus, if it helps me with my period, I'd rather take it than risk him forgetting
True. I started mine at eleven, and they were so annoyingly irregular. I'd have one lasting for over a week, then not another one for six weeks, then two in quick succession. Plus, I had very bad PMS. Going on the pill was the best thing I ever did, both for my and other people's sanity.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 10-04-2010 at 04:22 PM.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-29-2005, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudettel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose36
Besides, I'm on my period right now, and I'm offended. Mine hurts
My periods used to hurt really bad until I got on birth control, now I hardly have any cramps at all anymore and it only lasts 3-5 days (vs. the overwhelming 7)
*growls in anger* Mine last 8 sometimes.........I hate me sometimes.....

One thing I absolutely HATE about the opposite gender is....(scroll down, please..)

When all they want from their girls....is s*x. I HATE that! It happened to one of my friends once, only she didn't even KNOW the guy! He kept asking her to do that with him! Talk about a perv!

I also hate it when they think they're all big 'n tough, then they break a bone, i.e. their shoulder, and they get all babyish and whiney! It happened to this tough guy I knew, but he moved cause his parents were sick of his whining about everyone.

I REALLY REALLY hate it when they think they're better than girls at sports, such as running, and they lose badly and said the girl cheated.

These are what I hate about guys.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#15 (permalink))
Old
sweet_pea200202 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Send a message via AIM to sweet_pea200202 Send a message via Yahoo to sweet_pea200202
Default 01-31-2005, 02:37 PM

yeah see thats another thing, with guys, they are immature about voo'bs and the naked body of a woman... When a guy first sees a woman the first thing he sees is her boo'bs, either that or they look at the butt. They are immature but they do grow out of it... but not til they are in their 30's or older, even then most dont grow out of it

Last edited by Miranda_ : 03-11-2008 at 10:11 AM.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-14-2005, 04:58 PM

Another thing I hate about the opposite gender: They always think they have to have the last word. (That meant I was being silly!)

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#17 (permalink))
Old
dudettel (Offline)
Shuni

Default 02-18-2005, 01:32 AM

Shoot, i say if you don't want guys to look, then don't show it! I see girls walking around at NIGHT by themselves in hoochie skirts and small shirts....and we wonder why rape stats are so high...

Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. Oscar Wilde
(#18 (permalink))
Old
kimber892003 (Offline)
Guru

Default 02-18-2005, 09:53 PM

Agreed, it's pretty sickening when grown men my age talk about driving by the middle school and how they would love to "tap that" and how hot the girls look in their short tank tops,"Daisy Duke" shorts, or Britney Spears low-riders.

Here where I live, the local guys say "tap that". It's a redneck thing I guess.

The problem doesn't lie with the girls but the parents who let them out of the house that way. You should see the clothes my stepdaughter's mother buys her. I have to hide them or get rid of them because they are not appropriate for a 9 yr old.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
dudettel (Offline)
Shuni

Default 02-19-2005, 02:45 AM

Thats why I wear tee shirts with jeans....waist jeans no longer exist in my size, so i wear long shirts to cover my tummy. ^_^

Girls are worse than guys when it comes to competing with each other. Guys use sports and stuff like that..girls just use rumors and talking bad about each other to compete, and its so...well stupid, and its just not honorable. At least when you compete in sports, its a fair win.

(#20 (permalink))
Old
kittiekat001 (Offline)
Professional

Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-27-2005, 03:24 PM

I hate it when guys pretend to like me then in the end it's just a cruel, sick, crude joke.