Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#91 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 04-22-2010, 06:20 AM

The only reason he doesn't treat his girlfriend like that is because he wants something, wolfie. Guys like that disgust me.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#92 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-27-2010, 06:27 AM

Immaturity. My boyf is certainly old enough to have grown out of thinking that f@rting and burping is funny... but he hasn't. -.- He still also winds me up a bit, but by now, he knows where to stop. And if he forgets, I can easily remind him with a slap.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#93 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-27-2010, 06:34 AM

My friend Maggie and I like to say "boys are butts!" in childish voices. for some reason we cannot determine, saying that is way more satisfying than letting out a string of curses about men. XD

I hate men who are straight up possessive of their girls; lay off, dude. She's a human being, not your pet!

(#94 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-27-2010, 03:20 PM

Ugh. That really gets on my nerves. -.- See it all the time... and it annoys me even more when the girl just puts up with it, instead of telling her boyf to bog off.

(#95 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 04-27-2010, 03:24 PM

As for guys thinking burps and furts are funny; that's just a pure guy thing. Most think it's downright hilarious if they're with the right people.

Currently? The complete and total confusion caused by a guy friend. It's just.. really, is it necessary to completely and totally baffle me whenever we talk? Why do you have to twist everything I say?

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#96 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-27-2010, 05:35 PM

Whenever my best friend tells her boyfriend off, he claims that I told her to say that, and that it's all my fault that she's not obeying his every little wish, because he's a stupid little mama's boy who's never been denied anything.

My mom doens't like him, and for good reason. But I should probably rant in the anger thread, and not here.

(#97 (permalink))
Old
xxclairecatxx (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-04-2010, 11:49 PM

They don't have hearts. They say they are in love with you until they "get mad at you" for the stupidest reason and have a pointless argument with you and then break up with you.. and then you realize it was for another girl, not because of the argument.

siggy by:
andjelija
(#98 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-05-2010, 06:57 AM

That doesn't relate to all men, tho; just silly little boys who are too immature to date.

(#99 (permalink))
Old
xxclairecatxx (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-05-2010, 06:10 PM

Well yeah. That's true. That's why those ones are my exes.

siggy by:
andjelija
(#100 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 05-06-2010, 05:16 PM

Male possessiveness--not of their girlfriends, but their friends of them. Seriously, Jason's friend has been in a "he's minnnneeeee" kick, which has been mildly annoying because he sees him more than I do usually because I'm in NYC and he keeps dragging him away during our webcam times. He also keeps stupidly doing the "well, I've known him longer! He's been my friend longer!" line which has resulted in lolwuting because I've known him for at least a decade. I think I win. This friend is around 25 too, which is even more boggling because he is married and has other friends.

Just has been annoying as of late, though its been going on forever to the point where I just call him Jason's other girlfriend. Jason's simply too nice to tell him no half of the time.

Av & Sig Credit: Me