Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

View Poll Results: Single and proud?
HECK YA! 80 44.20%
I have a bf, but i was SINGLE AND PROUD! 37 20.44%
no! I WANT A BF NOW!! 64 35.36%
Voters: 181. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
likediamonds (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 8 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 05-14-2008, 09:57 PM

I'm much too young to have any kind of relationship like that right now! And I don't really want one for a long time. I'm in grade six and people "go out" with eachother, but it's NOT real dating, it's just saying that you are "going out". And it's so stupid, because you don't take the person anywhere like on dates n anything, and in most cases, it's just plain AWKWARD.
I'm waiting until high school until I start dating...well maybe lol. Sometime when dating is actually serious and there is someone I really, truly love.

avi: me

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
WHiTELOvEx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 6 Votes / 3.67 Average
Send a message via MSN to WHiTELOvEx
Default 05-19-2008, 04:05 PM

i'm single and proud!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Lizzyluna (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-20-2008, 09:32 AM

Never had, and never will have, a boyfriend. I can't have a boyfriend, I don't like going out, I'm always at home with my books and get along well only with children, animals and old ladies. And I have my beloved university.

Sig by me and Daisy's tutorials
Visit my blog
(#44 (permalink))
Old
jordanashley (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.33 Average
Default 06-10-2008, 10:57 PM

I guess I'm single and proud. I'm really to young to have a boyfriend (not like 8 or 9, not that young). But I find it strange that so many girls at my school in my grade have boyfriends at this age...
(#45 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-20-2008, 05:10 PM

Im single, and proud. I haven't had a boyfriend yet...well I had one when I was little, but that wasn't really a relationship ._.hehe.

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
(#46 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 11-16-2011, 03:02 PM

I'm single and proud. Well, it doesnt really matter to me, I've been single almost my whole life. It gives me time to focus on me, I'm goin thru a lot of stuff right now, and my emotions are pretty high...
It also helps me focus on school, which is great cuz I have a lot of work to do...
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 11-16-2011, 07:28 PM

I'm single, though I don't see it as something to be proud of really... just not very interested in dating, and not like I have hordes of guys asking me out .

(#48 (permalink))
Old
Always_And_Forever_MeGeek (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-24-2011, 09:25 AM

Single and Proud, after the fact I ended up dumping my boyfriend of 1 year, because he wa being a s.e.xist jerk to me.

image: from google
edit: by me
(#49 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 20 Votes / 4.15 Average
Default 12-28-2011, 11:15 AM

I have a boyfriend, but I've come to realize that I've never been happy when I have one. :/ Which kinda sucks because when I was little, I wanted to grow up and marry and have kids, but if I can't stand having a boyfriend for a week, how am I supposed to get married!

(#50 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-28-2011, 11:44 AM

Then you're probably not having much of a connection with that person, or they're just wrong for you.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm