Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

View Poll Results: Single and proud?
HECK YA! 80 44.20%
I have a bf, but i was SINGLE AND PROUD! 37 20.44%
no! I WANT A BF NOW!! 64 35.36%
Voters: 181. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-24-2005, 09:07 PM

^lol!

I'm single and proud! (Sorta... I do wish I have a b/f at times just to cuddle. Ah, but that's just me! )

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
RoxyChix99 (Offline)
Guru

Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to RoxyChix99 Send a message via MSN to RoxyChix99 Send a message via Yahoo to RoxyChix99
Default 04-30-2005, 07:54 PM

Single and Proud, and loving it. Although, there are just those times when you want someone who will hold you when you want to cry your eyes out, you know make everything seem okay, and tell you they love you. I just want there. Like Wolf said....but I guess when I find the right person I'll know. I've found the right person, and we're the best of friends, it's just never gotten far....

I'd never want to go out with any of the boys in my school. I hate them all except for the few select ones that I am friends with. They all act so stuck up and besides they are too GHETTO for someone like me. If I told them that I liked Evanescence...there you go bail. Hmmm, I don't need them( )
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
little_sister_smile (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-07-2005, 04:49 PM

single and very happy! i'm 20 and I can't tell you how much fun it is to not have some jealous guy following me around and watching every single thing I do. I hate dating and I hate dealing with boy friends. Most of them are dumb. I much prefere men. I had a tutor in math recently who was 30 years old but he was really hot and very smart.

Erin.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
x__PrinceszNia (Offline)
Addict

Send a message via AIM to x__PrinceszNia Send a message via MSN to x__PrinceszNia Send a message via Yahoo to x__PrinceszNia
Default 06-13-2005, 02:28 PM

i ahve a bf and i havent been single for about 4 years. my current bf is tha world to me. im not looking forward to being single. ever
(#15 (permalink))
Old
cello_star13 (Offline)
Silent

Send a message via AIM to cello_star13
Default 06-21-2005, 07:15 PM

i'm single and i always have been...and i guess i'm proud, but sometimes i wish i had a boyfriend. that's probably because all my friends have abnormally good relationships that seem to be devoid of breakups...ya.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-21-2005, 08:25 PM

Still single, but less proud. I have three crushes, all on three guys I know. One used to be my worst male enemy-Ah, I'll post it somewheres else.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#17 (permalink))
Old
nickysticky10 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Default 07-20-2005, 11:58 PM

i am single and proud but i flirt with guys and stuff
(#18 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 07-09-2007, 01:05 PM

Heh, I'm single. Proud? Possibly. See, my parents have made a rule where until I can pay for everything (even if my bf will) I cannot go out somewhere. School dances are okay, but the music they play is disgusting. But then again, 12/13 year olds think of boyfriends differently than 16 or 17 year olds. It isn't necessary, but it is nice to have a 12/13 year old boyfriend (cheek pecks, holding hands, phone calls, and dances.)
(#19 (permalink))
Old
catewilliams (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to catewilliams Send a message via MSN to catewilliams
Default 07-09-2007, 01:13 PM

I'm not single, but when I was, I was very proud.

I was the Anti-boyfriend, pretty much. ^^;;

.[Purple Pleasure].
Sasi sasi o to aro aro
O angi si nau boroi amu
Ni ma oe e fasi korona
Dolali dasa na, lao dai afuimae
Afuta guau mauri, Afuta wela inomae
.:C
ate:.

(#20 (permalink))
Old
lizardlover100 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 07-09-2007, 01:29 PM

i think that boys are just too immature for girls to be their girlfriends. in my opinion, most girls are ready for guys, but almost none of the guys are. i have a bf right now, and frankly, i am kinda wishing i didn't; it makes life too complicated. he is just too immature and insists on retarded drama. i absolutely despise drama, and so you can see how our relationship can be interesting.