Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
QueenOfLimbs (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: Not Rated
Default Just broke up with my first love. - 06-23-2016, 10:57 PM

He was my first love and my first boyfriend. My best friend. It's amazing what one year of intimacy can do to a person. It's as if I've been on my dream adventure and I've lost my only compass, the one who knows me and guides me, rendering me completely lost. When you fall in love, it all feels so surreal; you couldn't imagine life being any different. There's no choice other than making that person a priority. When they chose not to reciprocate, your whole world changes. Everything is different. Your stomach hurts. The external world becomes colorless. Food loses its flavor. Jokes aren't funny. It's very painful listening to those love songs which he dedicated to you. I can manage to find distractions and tell myself that I will get better, but I'm always being reminded of him; all of the memories, the love, the idea of him loving somebody else. I just don't want to feel this way anymore. I wonder how long it lasts.

Last edited by QueenOfLimbs : 06-23-2016 at 10:59 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
myhumphump (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-26-2016, 02:22 AM

I'm sorry.

"I guess that you had to leave a tattoo to remind me." ~ Hilary Duff
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-26-2016, 11:24 AM

I'm sorry to hear that. But speaking from the advantage of having been thru all that before, I can honestly say that it will pass. Don't try to deny your grief, indulge. Go for long walks, watch sad movies and cry, eat entire tubs of ice cream and meet your mates to trash your ex.