Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Always_And_Forever_MeGeek (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Ex's Best Friend - 05-06-2012, 09:54 AM

I recently broke up with my boyfriend of 1 and 1/2 years. We're still, friends though. However, now, I've become close with a couple other boys, including one I like, named...well, lets call him M. So for a while, we've been talking and I think M likes me, but...I don't want to ruin my friendship with him, if he doesn't like me back.

We agree on a lot of things and usually end up being anime nerds together, as well as video game geeks. He helps me carry my books in the halls and I help him with Math. Everyone says he likes me and we're perfect.

How should I tell my ex's best friend I have a crush on him?

image: from google
edit: by me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-06-2012, 01:53 PM

Honestly. If you have feelings for him, be honest. I'll warn you, though, sometimes when people say stuff like that, they ar only making fun of you (it's kind of the story of my (lack of) love life). Be careful. If you and your ex are truly friends, he shouldn't mind you dating one of his other friends. I'm assuming you aren't doing it to make the first guy jealous? Anyway, if what you're saying is true, it's worth it to risk telling M that you have feelings for him. Don't be coy, don't be subtle, just find some time where the two of you can talk openly. If he turns you down, he turns you down. it won't be the end of the world or your friendship as long as you are honest and straightforward. And the risk could pay off if he does indeed have reciprocal feelings for you.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
NeonNewYorker (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-06-2012, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always_And_Forever_MeGeek View Post
I recently broke up with my boyfriend of 1 and 1/2 years. We're still, friends though. However, now, I've become close with a couple other boys, including one I like, named...well, lets call him M. So for a while, we've been talking and I think M likes me, but...I don't want to ruin my friendship with him, if he doesn't like me back.

We agree on a lot of things and usually end up being anime nerds together, as well as video game geeks. He helps me carry my books in the halls and I help him with Math. Everyone says he likes me and we're perfect.

How should I tell my ex's best friend I have a crush on him?
It's not common to start liking someone right after you break up with someone else, so it's best to tell him what your feeling. If he does flirt with you at all then you shouldn't worry about how he'll react. Sometimes what we feel we should do ends up making us happiest. Also, remember to be very calm and cool about it.